Chapter 6:Another Day

Luna's POV
It's been 2 weeks since my father escaped. I've been trying to get my mind off it by planning for the wedding. Honestly that's the only thing keeping me sane.

I'm scared to leave the house. I don't want him to find me. Harry understands though. He doesn't want to see me get hurt. If I decide to go out, one of his bodyguards is with me. Most people hate when their partner is protective, but I'm not like that. I'm glad Harry wants to protect me.

After all that has happened, Harry thought it would be a great idea to have a movie night with the boys, like old times. When the boys got here it really did feel like old times.

"I bought chips, popcorn, and drinks!" Louis shouts. "Alright mates, what are we watching." Harry said with a grin. "Well the boys and I decided on We're the Millers." Zayn replied. "Sounds great, pop it in!" I said.

About 20 minutes in, we all started to ignore the movie. We started talking about how we would do this every Friday night. "Remember when we played truth or dare, and Louis dared Harry to play 7 minutes in heaven with Luna." Niall said laughing.  "Aww that was a great day wasn't it Luna." Harry replied with a smirk. "Yes, yes it was!" I said laughing.

"It must've been a great day because you guys stayed up there for 15 minutes! I'm surprised you two didn't pull a quick one. If you did please tell me you used protection." Louis said and we all started to laugh. "Imagine if you two didn't play 7 minutes in heaven, or should I say 15 minutes in heaven. Do you think you would've stayed friends? Liam stated. "I honestly think we were meant for each other. No matter what we would've found each other one way or another." Harry said while he kissed  my forehead.

"Alright we better get going." Zayn said as they grabbed their things.  "Okay see you guys tomorrow." Harry replied.  As the boys walked out, Harry and I walked upstairs. But before the door closes Louis comes back inside.  "USE PROTECTION!" He shouts before closing the the door. "Your friend is a trip!" I said and Harry chuckles.

We got in the bed, and let's just say we weren't exactly clothed, if you know what I mean.