Male reader x yandere sister Part 3 (2nd day)

So part three of this story and the second day of their break so here you guys go and hope you read my other story I posted but it's just an introduction.

Nighttime

Rika POV 

As I was getting ready I learned more about my brother he isn't really that good hiding anything underneath his bed. Back to I thinking I might go without my bra or panties I know he can't keep his hands off of me.

Slight lemon here

As I walked over to his room I saw he fell asleep in his bed without me but I quickly thought of a lewd thought and put it into action. I walked over to his bed knowing that he's a heavy sleeper and dreams a lot so this should be normal. I pulled down my pants exposing my pussy which was already dripping with my juices from thinking of this I climbed above his head pushing my pussy against his mouth. 

He stared to stir and opened his eyes and looked at me with half lidded eyes I started to panic but I petted his head and I started to soothe him.

"Don't worry (N/N) it's all a dream just lick your sisters pussy, claim it." I said hoping to soothe him and not fully wake him.

He nodded and... started to lick my pussy taking my juices into his mouth. I felt like moaning and squealing he wrapped his hands around my thighs he started to lick more aggressive and dug his tongue then he flicked my clit several times and that sent me over the edge as I closed my legs around him and let my orgasm ride out as he drank my juices and licked me clean.

(Y/N): "Taste like pumpkin pie." He said sleepy and went to sleep, that gave me a new idea for later. 

Slight lemon end

I got my pijama pants and crawled under his blanket and snuggled into him. Don't worry (N/N) there's plenty of pumpkin pie where that came from.

TIMESKIP

The light hit my face as I was laying on him knowing that we have get up and I noticed a bit of juices on the corner of his mouth and he woke up feeling something on the corner of his mouth he licked it and enjoyed the taste.

(Y/N): "So what would you like to today. Go around the mall and see what's on?" To which I responded quickly being like couple.

I heard him mumble "I wish that dream was real" to which I flashed a victory smile. I dressed with a cute blouse and a skirt that goes to my knees and sneakers with leggings and with my ribbons in my hair. (Y/N) just wore his coat and hoodie. Before we left I took my pocket knife which was given to me by my mom.

At the mall we went to a clothing shop that was open for a while I grabbed some clothes and took them into the changing room while (Y/N) is outside then I heard chattering next booth of me.

Random girl 1: "Did you see that guy by the next one to us? That guy is a man I want him in bed with that bod." The girl said obnoxiously to her friends.

Girl 2: "You sure? I mean he's holding clothes for someone it could be his wife for all we know." This girl said I might spare her if she doesn't talk.

Girl 3: "Oh Tracey look at this opportunity. If we can have him then he'll probably divorce her on the spot we just have to show him that there's more younger prettier girls with stunning bodies." She said to the 2nd girl which kinda annoyed me. 

Girl 2: "Well I'm going home. I don't even know why I came here with you guys if your into guys that have stellar bods that are married or a couple." She leaving with a huff.

Knowing that these 2 girls are going after my Onii-chan I had to think then realized that the changing rooms don't have cameras so I grabbed my knife and carefully unlocked the door and knocked on the girls door and hid in my changing room waiting. One came into my room and I tackled her and sliced her neck rendering her dead and her friend stayed in her room waiting I exited and slipped into her room and covered her mouth stabbing her in the left eye getting rid of them from seeing my Onii-chan she quickly died and I checked myself without any bloodstained clothing and hid my knife and left with my brother to the restaurant down the street and while we were eating I saw two police cars and an ambulance racing towards the mall I flashed the same smile when I killed the girl in the bathroom.

We were asked if we wanted a free milkshake as it was a day where couple get one for free and he didn't say anything but we were a convincing couple and got one.

At home

We were going to get ready for sleep and I admit today was good since my brother decided to eat me out and drink my juices even despite me killing 2 girls but it was worth it. I thought before laying against my brother and closing my eyes.

DREAM

"Come on kids! You'll be late for school." I said as I saw triplets run down the stairs all females having my orange hair and (Y/N) eyes. They all looked like me just more shorter. Speak of the devil my husband was behind me hugging me and snuggling into me and my soft hair.

(Y/N): "I happy I married you my beautiful wife all I need is you by my side and I'm happy forever." He said kissing me in front of the girls as he lifted me it felt nice the girls quickly thought it was disgusting as we were passing germs we parted and I spoke with my head resting on his chest.

"If you think it's disgusting I don't since I'm doing with someone I've known for years so I got over it." I said as I finished and was startled from my brother's stomach and realized I was kissing him and detached quickly.

I saw the clock and decided to prepare one of those pointless days of schools but hey its makes my job easier.

So freaking tired after typing this for 7 hours of thinking and eating literally I hope anyone enjoys this as it was pretty long in my opinion but tell me what do you think and what should I do next chapter cause I have nothing in my brain to compensate for this.