So not a chapter but info for next stories (important)

So this isn't going to be another chapter for natsuki but instead this is going to be what's next after sayori story. But while putting hers as well in here

1st Male teacher reader x depressed sayori 

So your going to be a teacher but changing ages for you and Sayori since I don't need the fucking FBI breaking through my window at school. So as it goes your going to be a new teacher that enters there school end up teaching a class with Sayori in it who ends up taking a liking to you but being bullied by the other girls and you end up taking a liking to your own student. (you ain't married)

2nd is Male reader x female yandere reader

Yup you yourself is yandere well the female is I don't know about you, don't know. So your female version appears in your world cause of your friend who is into the paranormal brings her and ends up going crazy for you and soon some dead female body's start appearing and your friends just think she's your twin so yeah even though your hobbies are exactly the same but she does some things to grab your attention and they do grab your attention she'll do anything to keep you to herself even bringing you to her world.

3rd is Male trainer reader x female perverted pokemon

So this one as it says you will have a full team of pokemon females and not just like you they want to be in your pants every single time your always alone but constantly have sex with you and I mean always. so as a your first one is a gardevoir that sleeps with you and loves to constantly grab your crotch and lick your neck the other five are up to you and they need to be very attractive well a female at least. (the blue one on the left but normal colors and yes that busty also a shit ton of lemon in this)

 (the blue one on the left but normal colors and yes that busty also a shit ton of lemon in this)

4th female skull grunt x Male trainer reader x Plumeria 

So another pokemon one is Plumeria and the female skull grunt out of all don't think me as weird at all well yet but I seriously think there hot as hell please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks that. So your a trainer that somehow you grabbed the attention of Plumeria and befriended a female skull grunt which have become attracted towards you since they see your very kind to them and don't see them as bad guys. To which Tera (female Skull grunt) visits you and hangs out with you doing things like normal teenagers (don't know if grunts are teenagers but for this she is 19 and you are 18 while Plumeria is 22 and if you comment on age or something you will be known as the person who stopped this story from existing and I will call you out so you better watch out) while Plumeria tries to know you in a more intimate way.