part 7

*Skys pov*

I could faintly hear someone praying to me and holding my hand but I couldn't put my finger on it .then I heard my mom , she was crying , I don't know what's going on . everything went black again .where am I ? wait there is a white light coming from the distance . I start to run towards it , no matter how fast and far I ran I seemed to get farther and farther away , then I ran faster and fast , slowly I was loosing my breath I started to get closer to the light , closer and closer I got . suddenly I fell to the floor my heart was in excruciating pain . I screamed , but I was all alone , I was a foot away from the bright light , I tried to reach but I could reach it . it was so close yet so far . my heart started to slow down , it got slower and slower...

Dylans POV

i saw the slide start to tip over I ran as fast as I could. Last thing skyler said was
"DYL--" she was lying there life less. I started to cry , my mom and dad ran out , as I called 911 .the ambulance finally came and took her away .

________________________________________

she was laying there, she was pale and looked tired, I couldn't help but try to talk to her.

"Skyler please wake up. I know I haven't know u for that long but your very sweet and , I don't know if you can hear me , but I think i might have fee-" I got cut off my sky's mom walking in crying but, as soon as she walked in all u could hear was a long and loud
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.....
as soon as i noticed what was happening I broke down. the doctors rushed in and took her into testing and tried to keep her alive.

____________________________________________

after about two hours of waiting , it's about 2am and sky's parents already went home . a doctor came in , he had a blue stethoscope around his neck and a fancy doctors outfit , he also had a clipboard in his hands .

"umm... are mr and mrs Eubanks here ?" he asked with a deep voice

"no but, I'm her boyfriend." I lied

"I'm sorry but I have some bad news...... skyler is no longer with us. I'm so sorry for you loss." he said firmly. I didn't even say anything I just sat there in disbelief.

A/N omg ....

what's going to happen next?