part 16 : Unexpected surprise

hey guys sorry I haven't been on I've had volleyball and school 😩😩🔫

I am updating every weekend okay ? like Friday night or Saturday around noon . sounds good ?

comment yes or no (: it would really help to know what you think .

Skylers pov*

I woke up to I'm sexy and I know it playing (only me) YES ! time for Magcon day 3 !! I got up and I started to not feel very well . I just brushed it off and took a shower did my hair and got changed I started to really not feel good . I still shook it off .

we got to magcon and walked into our stations . I sat down in me and matts station and drank some water .

"IS EVERYONE READY ?"

"YEAHHHH!!"

"LETS DO THIS THING"

ugh I stood up, right away I felt light headed . I started to see black spots then it went black .

I woke up to dylan calling my name . I didn't know what happened to I started to cry . he just held me in his arms .

"Let's go to the hospital."

last time I went to the hospital they found a brain tumor ..... I'm neverous what if something bad happened ...

dylan carried me to to car and off we were. I fell alseep in the car .

"wake up sky were here ."

dylan signed me in and we went to the waiting room , I just sat there with my eyes closed and wait for my name to be called .

about 3 years ago I had a brain tumor , I went into treatment and much more . I don't really remember much but all I know it was scary as poop .

"Skyler?" we walked over to her and went into this little room with a bed and one chair . she just kind of sat there pale as she could ever be .

a man with a white coat walked in . his name tag read Jim .

"hi I'm Jim , I will be you doctor. we are going to take her back to get an MRI to see what's going on . they wheeled her out .

about 30 minutes later they came back in . finally

"we have some good and some bad news ." Jim said

"what's the good news? "

"she didn't suffer any head trama"

"bad news ...?"

"she has cancer in her lungs and brain. I'm sorry"

my heart dropped .....

a/n

haha sorry guys ily