17: Love is Real

hey guys im back im soooooo sorry i dont know what is wrong with me. i just realised i left you guys with a HUGE cliffhanger. im going to write somemore chaters :)

Dylan:

you dont realise how much you love someone until they are hurt or very sick. i love Sky with all my heart and im going to spend every minute i have with her.

Sky has been sleeping a lot lately but i think it because of the meds she is on. she had surgery to get the tumor out of her lungs and brain. we dont know if it will come back or just go away for ever. i forgot what the trement is called but they said she will be losing a lot of hair over time. i really do like her, i feel so bad for treating her the way i did.

her eyes started to flutter open.

"nice to see you beautiful eyes again babe." i said

"nice to see you too." she just kinda looked at me

"you know im really sorry about the way i treted you in the past, i was a jerk and i shouldnt ever treat someone like that i hope you forgive me sky. cause i really do care about you babe."

"that means a lot dyl and, i forgive you. but please dont hurt me ever again. i will stay away from matt if that helps anything?"

i just smiled and hugged her.

-------------------------------------

one month later

-------------------------------------

dylan:

sky isnt 100 percent yet but she is about 95 percent better. the cancer is completly gone and she is starting to grow her hair back.

ive been hanging out with her a lot lately and, i really want to kiss her but I don't know if it's the right time... I think I'm going to do it.

Sky:

i was laying on the couch eating some oreos and watching some nexflix when i hear a knock at the door. islowly got up and walked to the door. as i swung open the door Dylan was standing there with balloons and flowers.
he handed me the flowers I grabbed the flowers and told him thank you.
I looked at him with lust, he started to lean in slowly
oh my gosh this is really happening !
I saw him look at my lips then my eyes then back to my lips, as we got closer and closer I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

finally our lips crashed together and I know this is sappy but, there were sparks everywhere it was like 4 oh July on his and mines lips. I slowly pulled away and smiled at him.

____________________________

we kind of just cuddled there and watched nexflix.

after a while we were almost done with American Horror Story(my fav show) but, we go interrupted by my phone going off. i picked up my phone and looked to see what it was. it was twitter, dylan had metioned me.

@ImDylanDauzat :

Cuddling with my girl @SkylerEubanks

in reply to @ImDylanDauzat :

@SkylerEubanks: awwww my fav person to cuddle with is my boii @ImDylanDauzat

i looked at how many people favorited his tweet 12.6K ?!?!?!?!

"when did you get so many more followers??" i yelped

"umm.. ive had that many followers for a while babe." i just blushed and looked down cause i felt stupid.

an hour later . 7:30pm

"want to go get some taco bell? my treat!" he smiled

"YES when do i not want Taco Bell??" i said

"thats very true." we both laughed

i stood up to go get my jacket, i started to see black dots everywhere..

"hey! you alright?" he said conncered

"yeah yeah, im fine. i just stood up to fast." he helped me walk to get my jacket and he help me walk to the car.

as we were in the car One Direction Started to play. it was their song Steal My Girl.

"OH MY GOSH TURN IT UP!" he reached for the volume and blasted it. i started dancing and singing.

"EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRL! EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY! COUPLE BILLION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! FIND ANOTHEROE CAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME!"

the song ended and dylan was looking at me like i was crazy.

"what? havent you ever seen a fan girl?" he just laughed

we pulled into Taco Bell's Drivethrough.

"Hi may i take your oder?"

"yes may i have four soft tacos, two bean burritos and, two dr. pepper frezzes.?"

"yes is that all for today?"

"yes."

"okay that comes out to 14.85, at the second window please"

we were sitting in line which seemed for ages but it reallly was only 5 minutes.

we finally got our food. "thank you dyl, can i eat it now?"

no wait until we get home."

we finally got home and i was dying to eat this food! IM SO HUNGRY! i sat at the table with dylan and grabbed my food as did he. he grabbed both my hands to pray.

"thank you lord for this food and giving me the chance to meet my beautiful girlfriend, Amen"

"Amen"

i both just kind of sat there akwardly eating our food. i feel like i have food on my face but there isnt cuz i just whipped my face off. "wait sky, you got a little something." he licked his thumb and reached for my cheek. he rubbed his thumb on my cheek and got it off. i could feel my cheeks getting cherry red.

"thanks." i said shyly.

after we finished our food it was about 9 pm. i really want him to stay but, i dont know how to tell him. he helped my up the stairs to get to my room. i freakin hate stairs. its like i only have one and a half luns cnt you just work for once or have and elevator of some sort.

we finally reached my room and i sat of the bed, damn stairs. "want me to go get you a water?"

"yes please, thank you love."

i crawled under the covers and waited silently. he opened the door and, he had an ice cold water in his hand. he handed it to me. "thank you, come lay down."

"do u want me to stay with you tonight?" i looked into his big brown eyes

"yes please" i said while smileing.

i turned off my lamp as did he. now we are in the complete dark. its kind of scary to be honest. i turned the other wa so i wasnt facing him. then he turned so he was facing my back. i felt him get closer and closer. he snaked his arm around my waist, i grabbed his hand and held it. after a little bit i heard slight snoring coming from him. eventually i driffted into my dark sleep.

HEY! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! sorry if it was boring or bad. love you guys dont forget to vote and comment what you think (: