Part 18 : back together and stronger then ever

Sky pov

i woke up to someone messing with my hair but i kept my eyes closed. 

"dylan?" i asked

"yes babe?"

"what are you doing with my hair?" i opened my eyes to see a fully naked Dylan laying right next to me.

"WHAT THE HELL? PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU NEARLY BLINDED ME!" i said while jumping up and running to the bathroom in my room. what the hell was he thinking sleeping naked? god, that boy needs help. no. he needs Jesus! I'm not gonna lie, i didn't mind what i saw but, he could have told me he was naked.. 

"Skyler, I'm sorry. i thought you knew i slept naked?"

"OBVIOUSLY NOT!"

"it wont happen again, i promise." with that the bathroom door swung open. i smacked my hand to my eyes just in case he was still in the nude. 

"you can open your eyes I'm not naked babe, unless-" 

"no thank you! i need to brush my teeth" i laughed. when i went to grab my toothbrush i felt someone touch my butt. 

"dylan! stop it." i kicked him out of the bathroom. so i could take a shower. 

i slipped my clothes off and turned o the shower until it was hot. i stepped in letting the hot water hit my body. i grabbed my vanilla scented soap, put some on my hand. then, washed m body and my hair. after i did everything you would do in a shower. i got out and brushed my teeth. 

i opened the door to dylan laying on the bed ready to go home,we stayed an extra week because i  was so sick. to be honest i miss home. I'm done with all the magcon drama. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

as we were getting on the plane, i started to get unusally hot and sweaty. i shook it off, i started to get butterflys.

i sat down next dylan. i was just looking out the window until, dylan grabbed my hand intertwined our fingers. "I'm so glad you my girlfriend." he said, i smiled. i lent my head on his sholder and he kissed my forehead. i felt my cheek turn a shade of red. i fell asleep in his arms.

// 

//

its 3am, we finally got home and before we took our separate ways, he kissed me and hugged e super tight. 

"bye, i will text you tomorrow." i said while walking away from him and into my house.

nobody's home.. like always.  i walked upstairs and laid on my bed. time to finally sleep in my own bed. 

A/N hey guys its short but i hope you liked it. (: 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

love yall