Chapter 1

I wake up in my bed, with a guy next to me. My head is killing me, I must have a hangover, fuck I need some painkillers. I hop out of bed quietly so I don't wake... Colby. Good, at least I remember his name... and the fact that we had sex last night. My first time. Yes, yes, I know. You're 18 and haven't lost your V card yet? Well guess what? Now I have. And it was honestly great. I look down at myself. I'm wearing his jumper. It's a black jumper that has Take Chances on the front. I see my black dress on the ground. I sigh and I walk out. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I then look around and take on my surroundings.
"This isn't my house." I say to myself.
"No, it isn't." A guy says behind me, I turn around. He has brown hair and blue eyes, but his hair doesn't look naturally coloured.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"I'm Sam, Colby's best friend, you got a hangover I guess." I nod, and chuckle.
"Yeah." I say.
"You're Australian! That's so cool! I love Australia!" He shouts and I cover my ears.
"Not so loud, my head is killing me."
"Sorry, I'll get you some painkillers"
"Sam! Where are you man?" Yells a guy who doesn't sound full American, I think.
"Corey I'm in the kitchen!" He yells back
"Ow." I say putting my hands to my head
"So what's for breakfast.....Hi?" Says Corey who sees me, well not my face.
"Hi" I say putting my face up so they can see my face properly
"Wow! You're really pretty. Omg wait, you're the girl who was with Colby last night, right?" Corey asks, my face goes red, I nod slightly.
"Thanks." I say shyly.
"She and Colby fucked last night." Sam adds.
"Holy shit. Really?" I look at the ground.
"Yep. Didn't think Colby would get so lucky."
"Who go lucky?" Asks a girl coming in.
"Colby. He got with this girl last night!" He says pointing to me.
"She's also Australian!" Sam includes.
"Guys, stop. You're making her uncomfortable." She says.
"Sorry." Sam says to me.
"Where's everyone at? Never mind, I see you all in the kitchen, come on Aaron!" Says another guy coming in.
"OK" Says the guy who's name is Aaron.
They come in and see me, I smile and they smile back.
"Wow, what's going on here?" Aaron says
I was about to explain but then another girl comes in
"Sam! Where have you been! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She shouts, I cover my ears again.
"Kat, not so loud, she has a hangover." Sam explains
"Wait, what's all of your names again?" I ask
"Well, I'm Sam, this is my girlfriend Kat, that's Corey, and his girlfriend Devyn, that's Jake and lastly is Aaron."
We all say hi, and I realise, that none of them have asked MY name.
"I just realised, no one has asked my name, I've asked all yours"
"We're so sorry, what's your name?" Jake asks me
"My name is...."
"Max obviously, how rude not to ask her name" Says Colby coming in, I couldn't help but smile at his toned body.
"Yeah, it's Max, and yes I'm Australian, and I have a really bad hangover and can I have some painkillers now?" I ask desperately.
"Yep, Colby you need some?" Sam asks.
"Definitely." He Says coming and sitting next to me on a bar stool, I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Ooooo! Looks like someone's here to do a video!" Corey shouts running towards the door.
"Elton's back baby!!!" Screams someone coming through the door, his name is obviously Elton, everyone runs towards him, except me, since I have no idea who he is, so I'm left by my self in the kitchen, so I decide to get my own painkillers, as well as some for Colby. I grab them out and some water.
"Sorry about that, we haven't seen Elton in a few months. I see you got your own painkillers." He says and everyone comes back in, except Colby.
"Where's Colby?" I ask.
"His gone up to his room, he's tired so he has gone to lay down for a few minutes." Sam explains.
"Oh, okay." I say.
"Anyway, how come you're in America, how long have you been here for?" Aaron asks me
"Well I've been here for 2 days. Me and my best friend James thought it was a good idea to move here... Oh fuck, I forgot to call James. He is gonna kill me. I'll be right back." I say and I walk up the staircase. I walk into Colby's room, I didn't realise everyone was following me, I walk to my bag and get out my phone, I see 24 missed calls and 37 messages just from him, I text him instead of calling him.

Max
James! I am so sorry
for not texting you back.

James
It's fine Max. I understand,
you needed to get away for a little.
Without me. Just as long as you're safe.

Max
Yeah, I'm perfectly fine.
I'll be home later today, if anything
changes, I'll let you know. Xx

James
👍

I sigh as I turn my phone off. Someone comes up behind be and grabs me around the waist, I turn around and see Colby, smiling down at me, I smile back.
"Did I wake you?" I ask.
"I'm glad you did." He says leaning towards me, we get close enough that our faces are almost touching, I then lean in more and brush my lips against his. He pulls my body against his.
"Jesus." I hear Sam mumble. I stop kissing Colby and see everyone at the door. They all rush off. I chuckle, embarrassed.
"I should probably get going..." I say embarrassed slightly.
"Please don't go, we're going to film a YouTube video, you can be in it?" Colby suggests.
"I don't know Colby... I don't want to be intruding or anything."
"Not at all, the more the merrier, anyways, it's my video." Says Elton walking past the door
"Please?" I sigh and Colby smiles.
"Fine."
.......................
AMAZING ISN'T IT! IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD WROTE THIS! I like it a lot better. I've gotten way better at writing. Unlike 2017-18 me. ITS NOW 2020 ME. whos currently in quarantine. Anyway. Hope y'all like it! See you soon!
-Xoxo