Chapter 2

So Elton says that we need bikinis/bathers for the video, Corey's girlfriend lends me a pair.

I quickly go outside and stand next to everyone

I quickly go outside and stand next to everyone. Elton does his intro and introduces us.
"So we have, Sam, Corey, Aaron, Jake, Kat, Devyn, Colby, and someone new, this is Max. Colby's....um how do you put it?" He asks me and Colby.
"Friend." Colby whispers to me so no one can hear, I nod.
"Friend, I guess" Elton says and both me and Colby nod in sync.
"Yep." I say.
"Okay, well todays video is about our pool, we all have our swim wear on underneath...."
"They're called bathers." I interrupt, they look at me.
"What are you talking about?" Elton asks me.
"That's what Australians call them, not swim wear."
"Y'all are weird people." Corey says.
"Anyway, we are going to get undressed so our 'bathers' are only showing." Elton says to the camera, we all get undressed and I try and cover myself by crossing my arms, it feels so weird to be doing this in front of people I only just met, and out in the open, and recording it. I look over at the girls and feel insecure about myself. They look really good. Colby wraps his arm around me.
"You look great. Don't doubt yourself." Colby whispers to me. I smile at him, I decide to keep my arms crossed over my chest.
"Anyways, we're doing an over night video, the only reason we're allowed to get out, is for the bathroom. We have Heath coming over later to watch and get us food and water." Elton says continuing the video. Elton sets up the camera so that it faces the whole water. Everyone gets in, except me.
"Max, get in!" Sam says, I dip my foot in and walk away a little bit.
"It's freezing!" I protest.
"Put your foot in again, it might be a little better." Colby says. I dip my foot in again, except when I do Colby grabs my foot and pulls me in, I scream.
"Colby! What the actual fuck? Oh shit. Am I allowed to swear?" I ask Elton.
"You can, except try not to, because it takes more time to bleep it out." I laugh.
"Well that's gonna be hard for me. I'm Fuc- I'm Australian. Also Colby you're a prick." I say slapping him on the shoulder softly. He laughs.
"Sorry, I didn't realise you'd be so gullible." Colby says.
"Are we allowed to go on the diving board?" I ask.
"Yeah, we're still technically in the pool." he says getting out to get the camera, I got to the diving board and climb to the tallest one. I backflip off it and land perfectly into the pool, Colby starts to clap and everyone joins in. After about an hour, Heath gets here.
"Heath!" Elton says hugging him
"You got me all wet!" He says
"Probably not just your clothes!" Colby says laughing, I can't help but laugh to, Heath looks at me
"You must be Max, the Australian!" He says. I nod.
"Yeah. You must be the famous Heath." I say leaning against the rim of the pool. Heath chuckles.
"Your accent is so cute." He says.
"I don't have an accent, all of you do." I say.
"That's what you think!" He says getting my towel.
"That's my towel, Elton's is the other one, underneath it." he stops and puts mine back, he grabs Elton's and drys him self.
"Sorry, who want breakfast"
"But it's like 11am. Oooh, did you get Maccas or something for us?" I ask.
"Omg, you call if Maccas?" Elton asks pointing the camera at me. I nod.
"Yeah. Australians seem to shorten words." I say with a little laugh.
..............
Hey guys. It's 2020 me again. Fixed this up as well. I wanted to make it longer. But I think it'll fuck up all the other chapters. So I'm just gonna leave the lengths of the stories. Just fix up parts I don't like or don't make sense! Hope y'all are having a good quarantine. I'm not because I've got a stomach flu! (It's not corona. Don't worry. I've been tested.)
-Xoxo