Chapter 2

*Nicole POV*

"You know",he whispered while kissing around my ear,"you get turned on easily". And with that he walked out of the room. WHAT THE FU*K JUST HAPPENED. I left the room and when into my bed room. I locked the door. I didn't get much sleep last night I was too busy with the whole Cameron situation. This is going to be a difficult how many ever month or year he's going to be here. Hopefully it one day.

*Cameron POV*

(During event)

I grabbed her and pulled her In to one of the extra bedrooms. I looked In to her beautiful brown eyes. I started kissing her neck and she moaned. Damn, her moan turned me on. But I couldn't let her know that. I looked back up at her eyes and said"You know" ,I kissed around her ear,"you get turned easily". I don't even know why I was talking about getting turned on I was just like that minute ago. I left the room and walked to mine. I checked my phone to see that I missed a few calls from Jessica. She a hot blonde I'm seeing but she is nothing compared to Nicole. I have a bit of a crush on Nicole. But one time when we were 16 I was going to ask her out ( I had a crush on her since we were 12 but I never told her the only person who knew was my best friend,Justin, he knew how I felt about her. But he back stabbed me and was making out with the day he knew I was going to ask her out. I was mad at him and her but then again she didn't know. But after seeing her In her .pajamas I have a huge crush on her. I checked some of Jessica's messages and some of the we're asking when I could come over to her house. I really don't want to. but OK. I called her to see if tomorrow night was good.

*Cell Conversation*

C- hey Jess is tomorrow night good to come over.

J- tomorrow night is perfect.

C- K see ya later

J-see ya.

I guess time to get my freak on.

*Nicole's POV*

I was in my room when I heard Cameron talking to someone. Hey is tomorrow night good to come over. Pause. K see ya later. It kind of hurt knowing that Cameron was talking to a girl probably his girlfriend. l have had a crush on Cameron since we were 12. But I guess he never felt the same way. I called my friend Naomi,she's dating Nash and Cam's Carter. I dialed her number

*Cell Conversation*

N-hey Na could u help me with something.

N-does it involve a boy by the name of Cameron Alexander Dallas.

She known I've had a crush on Cameron for a long time. I mean come what are friends for that you've known since you were 5 for.

N- yes it does I was wondering if you can help feel better about myself.

Naomi is a break dancer and she was an orphan and Carter's family took her in and she used to be a street fighter and she's a damn good one so you know she is in good shape so am I I just want a makeover.

N- I'd love to.

guess it is time to go shopping. This is going to be torture for Naomi she hates going to the mall and getting makeovers. But she's my best friend what are friends for.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for updating late I just don't know what to write if you have any ideas comment them plz thanks love ya