chapter 3

*Cameron pov*

I went and sat next to Nicole on her back and pat her back. Once my hand made contact with her back she scooted far away from me and got off the bed. Then she looked me straight in the eyes and said " get out". "I'm sorry". " No I'm sorry to interrupt. You can go back to her".

"But I don't want to go back to her I want you" I replied.

" Sure you do, just leave me alone." She looked so broken and it made me sad. I left her room and returned to mine so I could think. I've always liked Nicole it just that,  I don't know how to express it. I don't want to ruin my friendship her brother. I know if I go out with her and I break her heart he's going to kick my ass. 

I sat on my bed thinking about what I was going to do and then I thought about calling my other friend Matt. I picked up my IPhone and was about to call Matt but then I remember it was his anniversary with his girlfriend Michelle. I toss my phone on a bean bag I had in my room and laid on my bed and thought.

I, then, thought about going ton a pool. I put on a pair of swimming truck and gave my phone and wallet and headed out the door. I hope going to the pool will clear my mind.

Nicole P.O.V

I really don't want to talk to Cameron. I know I shouldn't even be mad he's not my boyfriend but I just got a little jealousy. I can't believe I jealousy over Cameron's girlfriend. What is wrong with me. I really need to talk to someone. I call Naomi again and ask her to come over and pick me to go somewhere, just away from here. 

Naomi texted me and told me she was about 5 minutes away from my house so I should get ready to leave. I put on a pair of black skinny jean shorts and a purple shirt that has a picture of me, Naomi and Michelle that says "Besties Forever". We all have a shirt like expect Naomi got a green shirt and Michelle got a pink shirt.

I head down stair and see Cameron head out the door in some grey swimming shorts and a pink T-shirt. I guessing he's going to a pool probably the YMCA pool they have the best pool. I hear honking and yell out " Ok, Ok I'm coming hold your horses". I grab my phone and purse then head out the door to Naomi's car. I get in the front seat and look at her and asks her, "Where shall we go today?" She replied with "Well I was thinking we should go to....."

A/N  Sorry I took a long time to update but here you lovely readers