chapter 4

This is for my friend Michelle also she is one of the friends of the main character and she wanted a chapter in my book with her in it so this is for you Michelle

*Michelle'sPOV*

Today was Matt's and I's 2 year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him. So I got up early and removed Matt's arm from my waist. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Me and Matt live to together. Anyway I got up took a quick shower put on so skinny jeans and a purple shirt that say swag on it and a necklace with my name on it my friends Naomi and Nicole for my birthday. I went down stairs and made breast fast. I made bacon, eggs and pancakes. I put up a note to Matt when he wakes up that this is for him. I went out shopping and got Matt a special gift. I got Matt a new x-box, my parents are loaded. So yeah. I heard my phone go off and I saw that it was a text for Matt. It said Good morning beautiful happy anniversary and thanks for the food.

Aww I love it when he calls me beautiful. It makes me feel special. Right I'm going to plan an anniversary dinner just for Matt. I need the perfect clothes so I text my friends Naomi and Nicole.

Me: Hey guys do u think u guys could help me find some clothes 4 Me & Matt's anniversary dinner?

Nicole: I'd love to!!

Naomi: Sure! Where r we going 2 met at?

Me: The mall in 10 minutes.

Nicole: later

Naomi: See us.

10 minutes later we were all in the mall looking for the cutest dresses. We were looking in Forever 21 and all kinds of stores. Finally we found the perfect one. It had a black Herat shaped top then the bottom was golden and glittery. Then we went to my house and went up th my room after making sure that Matt wasn't home probably out with the guys. Then we got to work. We got my clothes together then I took another shower, don't judge I want to smell clean, then I put my clothes on. Next came the hair we curled my hair into small curls and then we did my makeup. I put on pink lip gloss and eye liner and I was done. Hopeful Matt will like this.

a/n Sorry for the super short chapter.