Atlanta's Finest.

// " That girl is trouble ".

                Everyone in the class chatted among theirself as Zonnique walked in with her skin tight jeans, and a jersey shirt. 

"... Wow, she decides to come in the middle of the year..." One girl said. Many stared at her , she squinted her eyes. " Fuck yall looking at, huh?" Zonnique scoffed. 

They rolled their eyes, and continued to chat, her first teacher walked up to her. " Goodmoring miss Pullins, what made you change your mind about, not coming and playing hooky like the other many days you skipped?" She smirked.

She smiled, and popped her gum, "Now... You knew if I didnt have to come, I wouldnt..." She took a seat in the first row ,sighing, "... My moms made me miss." 

"It would seem like she would make you go everyday, but its your education not mine" She finally said before quieting the class down, and preparing the lesson.

Zonnique flipped her long flowy hair, on the desk behind her which belonged to Candace.

Candace gave her an confused look, and tapped her shoulder, "... Um, can you get your cheap weave off my desk? please and thank you?"

It took everything in Zonniques body to not turn around, and beat the living shit out of her in front of everyone, but if it wasnt that, it was going to be something else.

She lazily grinned at the comment, before sitting her shades on the desk, and standing in front of the class.

"Im sorry mrs... whatever, but this is why I skip classes..." she paced around the room, " example one.." she pointed to Candace and grinned, " Dick sucking bitches such as her, i mean didnt everyone see that video Brandon posted on instagram?..." she intertwined her fingers.

"... this bitch love to fry someone, but forget that just like everyone else, her shit stinks to. if my weave cheap.. maybe it was purchased at the same store you were purchased from.." 

Candace look around, and slumped in her seat with an embarrased face, Zonnique slowly made her way over to Candace desk, " Dont make me expose you for who you truly are, cause I can make the rest of this year for you, a living hell ... and trust me, 

... you will burn."

She finally sighed, and grabbed her shades. Zonnique walked to the door, " Im sorry miss, but I gotta' bounce... dueces" she smiled slipping her shades neatly on her face, and walked out, leaving the class stunned.

In the hall, Zonnique passed Brandon, the schools manwhore. "Better get your bitch.." she said talking about Candace. 

He glanced at her face, but the tight jeans revealed her curves so much. he couldnt help be stare at her ass.

damn... when she come back?

He thought to himself licking his lips. 

As Zonnique made her way to the car, her phone buzzed nonstop, she reach it, and got in. Zonnique looked at her phone screen.

All of the nonfications were from instagram, she slid it. People metioned her in a video. She clicked it.

Once she noticed it was just a video of her slaying Candace, she giggled and liked most of them.

Zonnique sighed started the car, and headed home.

On the way home, she bobbed her head to Chief Keefs song thats it, even mumbling a few words in the moment.

"... i got thirty shots in this glock, but i'mma give you a two- piece, and dassit.."

            Zonnique pulled into her driveway slowly pulling her keys out of the egititon. She hopped out of her car bouncing to the chief keef song that was now stuck in her head.

She opened the door, once again there was a note on the fridge.

it read: ' hey niq-niq its momma, im working double shift tonight, you know what I expect of you baby. Stay safe, love momma'

She simply shrugged, and walked upstairs to her room. With nothing to do, she pulled out of phone and dialed her 'guy friends' number that she'd been talking to for about two years now, his name is Rjay.

Zonnique dialed it, it rung for a second before he answered.

"Hello?" He answered in a deep voice that sounded liked he had been sleeping, "Hi, Jay" she replied in a soft voice smiling. "What you up to?"

You could hear him yawning. " Chilling,living. You?" 

She mentally rolled her eyes, "Jay I know your ass was sleep. You can hang up if you-" He loudly sighed, "Im sorry, I was sleep. But im up for you now Ma." Zonnique knew in her mind he was grinning. 

She blushed, "You know I really like hearing you call me that" she cooed. "I know thats why I did baby."

"So, what you doing today jay?" Zonnique asked in a cute way, "Well I was thinking about swining by your place if its good witchu' ma."

"I was just about to hop in the shower..." she grinned placing her tongue on the side of her mouth, "... you could join me if you'd like, the place is all mine" she said in a sly tone.

On the other end, she could hear the bed he was on creak, she giggled to her self. 

"Im on my way" He said breathing heavily. 

And he wasnt kidding, he pulled up in fifteen minutes flat.

-

 Once Zonnique heard his car door shut, she fixed herself, and walked downstairs to let him in.

She looked out the window, he stood with his hands in his pockets. Zonnique took a deep breath, and opened the door.

His eyes brightened at the sight of her, "Hey Zonnique" he hugged her waist, pecking her lips in the process.

He pulled away, "Better not my fucking with me this time niq." he giggled, She closed the door, and looking down and smiled, "Im sorry about that jay, last time I was nervous, but this time im ready..."

"for?" he asked confused. She looked down before wrapping her arms around his shoulders, 

"I'm ready to make lov-, im ready to fuck you..." she smirked.

-------

ay, trying to make a new book! candace is played by Justine Skye, Brandon is played by Chresanto August, and Rjay's ig is yung_rjay :) tell me what yall think.