See you soon

"No freaking way, Alli, you need to come over here right now" says Elle

"Why, what's happening"?

"Miranda just got out of the SCR meeting"

"Elle I don't have time for this, I should be studying...."

"Just listen, please"

"Fine, go ahead"

"Anyway, as I was saying before I was very rudely interrupted, Miranda said the school has organized a school Formal"

"Shut the fridge" I exclaim

"Haha, yep it's happening in October"

"October! That's like two months away"!

"I know, I can't wait, I mean shopping for shoes, dresses, clutches not to mention booking hair appointments and we have to get our nails done, I mean that's out of the quest-"

"Woah, Elle calm down, here I'll ask mum if I can stay at yours tonight, so we can plan okay"?

"Okay"

After everything is clarified with my mum, I'm packing a bag for Elle's place.

"Okay mum, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Alright hon, what time did you say you'd be home"?

"Um, I don't know I'll text you"

"Alright love, have a great time"

"Bye mum"

"Okay, so you ready to go"? Asks Elle

"Wait, Elle all the shops will be closed it's past 8:00"

Elle laughs, and looks at my with pity,

"Allison, yes the formal is important, but it's not the most of my worries"

"Huh?"

"We're going to hang out with the guys"

"Wait, you mean Luke...and them"?

"Yes Allison, who else"?

"Sigh, fine I'll go get ready"

Half an hour were ready to go, Elle is wearing flats, I made sure so I didn't have to practically carry her home. I'm nervous about seeing luke, I keep finding myself chewing my fingernails.

"Alright were here" says Elle

I rip my hand out of my mouth and look up at the house.

"Wow, who did you say lived here"?

"Beau, Luke and Jai"

"Wait, are they brothers"? I ask

"Yes dumbass"

I laugh awkwardly. And survey the house once more. It's surprisingly big for a town house on the suburbs. I cN just make out a pool, up the sloped driveway.

"We'll are you going to knock? We'll look weird if we stand here much longer" says Elle pointedly

"Why can't you do it, oh fine" I stomp towards the door, and stand on the step, I knock three times.

The door is swung open by who I think is luke for a second, then I relise it must be his twin brother, that could have been embarrasing.

"Hey Allie, Elle" he says

"Hey"

"Hey Jai" says Elle,

Jai opens the door so we can walk in, Elle grabs my wrist and pulls me inside, I'm so nervous until I see luke, he grins at me, I ease up a little and plaster a smile on my face. Seeing his smile claimed me down.

"Hey Allie, wait can I call you that, Allie"?

"Yeah sure, most people do anyway" I smile

"How's things"?

"Not too shabby, working on a project on the aboriginal occupation of Australia, it's really fasinatin-"

I shut up, realising I sound like a total nerd, my braces don't help the situation.

"That's cool" he smiles "you haven't met the rest of the boys yet have you"?

"Uh, no I don't think so"

"Cool, come on, I think everyone is out by the deck"

He leads me outside to the decking where everyone else is, there's fairy lights on the roof of the patio.

"Hey guys, this is Allie, don't think you've met yet"

"Hey" I give a small wave and take a seat next to Elle.

"So how do you know luke Allie"? Asks Jai, smirking

"Uh we met at that party on Saturday" I stammer

"That's cool, so are you guys a thing now"?

"What no? Where just friends?" It comes out like a question

Luke just laughs, "yeah we're just friends"

"Right, okay" teases beau

We continue chatting and I learn that these guys are actually a band called The janoskians. And that they just realised a new single and are heading off on a world tour.

"So when are you guys leaving"? I ask

"We'll we leave in a couple of months" says Jai "I'm leaving next week though

"How come"? Asks Elle, confused

"I'm hanging out with ariana"

"Ariana Grande"? Exclaims Elle

"Yep, that's the one"

"Can you get me an autograph or something"

"Haha, I can get her to add you on Facebook"

"Somehow I don't know of she'd enjoy that Jai"

"Shit look at the time, Elle we should get going" I say out of the blue

"Yeah, we'll maybe we can all hang tomorrow"? Says daniel

"We're free" I say

"I'll text you" says Luke and I'm thinking he's just happy to get a chance to text me again.

After everyone's said our goodbyes luke walks us to the door

"Hey Elle, I want to talk to Allie for a minute, would you mind waiting outside"?

"Sure thing, I'll see you soon, bye luke"

"Bye"

"What did you want to talk to me about"

"I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed hanging out with you the last couple of days, and well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime, like just the two of us"

"Me too" I say

"We'll"?

"You have my number"

I'm horrible at trying to be flirtatious but it must be working because he says now:

"Alright, I'll talk to you later Allison"

"Bye" I blow him a kiss and walk out the door, smiling to myself.