Im sorry

"What a bitch! she actually did that"? Miranda says in utter shock.

"Uh-huh" I sob

"Aw, Allie don't cry look I'm so sorry but I have to study for exams"

"Okay" I brush my hand across my tear sodden face.

"We'll talk tomorrow, okay"?

"Yeah, sure" I nod

"Bye Allie, don't beat yourself up over this"

"Bye, thanks" I whisper and hang up the phone.

Ever since I got home, my phone has rung so many times I got mad and threw it across the room. the caller ID changed from Luke to Elle to beau.

Beaus wise words of wisdom had long worn off ad I was a mess, my hair was unbrushed, mascara stained my cheeks, an my eyes were bloodshot from crying.

I've also almost eaten an entire packet of arnotts mint slice biscuits.

My phone vibrates underneath a pole of laundry in the corner of my bedroom, I walk over slowly and pick it up.

17 unread texts, the latest one from luke, catches my attention.

'Outside, can we please talk'? I'm more frightened than flattered to be honest, the fact that I look like the bride of Frankenstein.

'Be down in 5' I reply only becuase he's outside my house.

After I've cleaned myself up, I walk downstairs, open the door and stomp down the porch, arms folded.

"Well"? I say loudly to get his attention, he whips around, but dosent smile.

"Allie, thank you for letting me explain, I know it was a sick move and I'm so so sorry to hurt you"

"Why"? I ask, tears are threatening to spill.

"I was....we were high" he responds "we all went to tho party, and yeah" he looks at the ground.

I honestly don't know what to say because, I really like him, a lot I can't get over what he did though.

"I'm sorry, I cant" I whisper "sorry"

He sighs, "you're stubborn Allison"

"I like someone else" I blurt before I can stop myself.

"Really, we'll it looks like we're even now, the fact that you can't forgive me for sonethibg I did when I wasn't in my right mind and you've already found someone else, real mature Allison"

"More mature than drinking three litres of milk and throwing it up on the street" I snap at him

I can tell hi setting pissed off now

"Allison, i"

"Allison, it it wasn't my fault I was high, I wasn't thinking I'm so sorry" I instate him in a high pitched voice

He dosent say anything

"Go just go never talk to me agian" I wail

"Okay but since you out to bag me out, it's only fair that I do the same" he smirks "Elle is way skinnier than you" then he walks back to his car, leaving me in disbelief.

He knew that would push my buttond, he knew that would kill me inside, he knew that's the number one thing you can never say to a girl.

I walk inside and flop onto my bed and cry mum calls me for tea.

"Not hungry"! I yell

"Okay honey, eat when your hungry"

Mum is away at work most of the time anyway, she wouldn't care if I didn't eat. I can't believe I wasted my time on Luke fucking Retard brooks.