Chapter 1

First of all I want to mention that English is not my first language! Please don't judge me for mistakes but you are all welcome to correct me in the comments. I also want to say that this is my first fanfiction. If you don't like it, don't read it :).

„Kid you don't have to be so nervous", Becas dad chuckled while they were driving to Barden University. „You know that Stacie and Jesse are there as well, right?".

„Yes I know and I'm very happy though", the younger woman said. „ I just hope that the teacher aren't as bad as they were in my old school."

„Beca you just have to be more friendly. You didn't get trough one week without detention. Maybe you should just change your badass attitude and listen to your goddamn teacher." John warned.

„Dude chill. I mean I'll try my best but I can't make promises. You know it's very difficult for me to be nice to people I don't like.", Beca said.

After the discussion they were sitting in silence until they approached the college. John parked the car and Beca got out, looking for her friends. A sound stopped her and she pulled out her phone which was lying in her bag.

[Stacie]: You know where to go? :P

Beca couldn't stop smiling because Stacie always uses these damn emojis.

[Beca]: Dude I have no Idea. You'll pick me up at the parking lot? Pretty please? And stop using these smileys!

[Stacie]: Haha on my way. Jesse's with me.
PS: Smileys are cool ;)

They greeted each other with a hug and talked about class and other things. Stacie and Jesse are older than Beca and have been at Barden University for 2 years now. They were telling Beca a lot of things about the college when the hand of the father of Beca touched her shoulder and turned her around,"Beca, sweetheart, it's time to go and carry your stuff to your dorm, look around, meet some new people and not to be rude to teacher!" Jesse and Stacie laughed and showed Beca everything after bringing her suitcase to her dorm.

"How do you feel?", Jesse asked while pulling Beca in a sidehug.

„Good I think. It's pretty relaxed and the people seem okay. And get off your arm of my shoulder you dork!", Beca giggled. "It's obvious that you have a thing for me."

„I haven't since you turned me down but Stacie is really hot, isn't she?", Jessie said, well knowing that Stacie's walked behind him.

„I heard that!", the brunette said, rolling her eyes.

Jesse just turned around and winked at her.

"Whatever, Beca, there are so many hot boys right? Have you seen one yet?", Stacie asked with a wink.

„I haven't been looking for one and it is not on my to - do list either so..." ,Beca replied.

„Come on! You defintely need to get laid!", the older brunette teased.

Their conversation stopped immediately when a woman yelled after Jesse. The three stopped walking and turned around to see who was approaching. It was a  redheaded woman with blue eyes and a beautiful smile.

I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter. :) I will publish the second one tomorrow! Let me know your thoughts and please correct my mistakes!