Chapter 6

Beca had a smile on her face the whole way to her dorm. She couldn't believe what happened.
She opened the door to her room and saw Stacie sitting on her bed.

„Where were you?" She asked.

„Nowhere." Beca said with a smile.

„Oh come on. I've known you since we were babies. Don't lie to me and you haven't smiled like that for years." Stacie said.

Stacie stopped for a minute. She looked at Beca who only smiled even wider but said nothing.

„Oh. my. God. You slept with someone, didn't you?" Stacie said with a smile growing on her face.

„What no!" Beca yelled with a light chuckle. „I just slept at a friend's place. Slept as in sleeping with closed eyes. (Was Chloe her friend?) She picked me up. I was drunk and couldn't even stand. So, I was very grateful and she offered me to stay."

„Who's that mysterious person? Do I know her? She is a woman? Beca you have to tell me!" Stacie said.

"Stacie, this isn't something special. Calm down I'll tell you soon but not now." Beca replied.

"Don't let me wait too long, Mitchell. You know I'm curious. Especially when it is about your love life. Stacie said with a smirk.

Beca giggled and got ready for Jessie. She went to the restaurant where they wanted to meet and as she opened the door she spotted Jesse sitting in a booth. Beca sat down and greeted her friend with a warm smile.

"You wanted to talk with me?" Beca asked with a curious look.

"Yes.. It's about you and Ms Beale. Someone saw you both in a car after the party last night." Jesse said.

"That doesn't mean anything I mean she just drive me kind of home." Beca answered even though she had to think of how to say that she wasn't exactly at HER home.

"What do you mean with kind of home?" Jesse questioned. "Beca you know I support you with this whole situation but you have to be careful."

"Jesse I know I know." Beca said. "But as long as this person who saw us doesn't do anything it's okay, right?"

"Well, that's the reason I wanted to talk with you. This person took pictures and sent it to me. I think he's gonna blackmail me." Jesse whispered. He doesn't want anyone to hear them.

"I don't understand why this person sent it to you and not to me. You do not have anything to do with this." Beca answered.

"This person wants me to expel you two. He also told me not to talk with you about this messages. But I mean I'm not dumb." Jesse said.

"You're doing the right thing buddy. We totally have to find out who this person is. Can you show me the picture please?" Beca asked.

Jesse pulled out his mobile phone and showed Beca the photo.

"You can recognize Chloe on this picture but not my face. This isn't an evidence." Beca said.

"Yes you are right but you really have to be careful next time. I think this person really wants to expel you two... . Anyways Chloe huh?" Jesse smirked. You call her by her first name? You two must be very close."

"Shut up!" Beca chuckled. "Listen, I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow in class."

With that Beca left the restaurant and went to her car. She got in and pulled out her phone. She opened the chat with Chloe and wrote a message.