Chapter 4

Hey Guys! I'm sorry for not posting anything the past week but I had a winter sports week with my school and so I wasn't able to write a new chapter. Anyway, from now on I'll post regularly.
Also we hit the 100 views, thanks for that guys!! :)

Beca and Chloe reached the house of the redhead. Chloe had to help Beca with walking and took an arm of the woman around her own shoulder and she put her arm around Becas waist.

„Your hand is looking good around my waist" Beca chuckled.

„Yeah of course, but my hand is also not allowed to be there, you baby." Chloe warned but also had to laugh.

„Who careees, nobody can see us right now so everything is okay. And hey I'm not a baby your are the baby." the younger brunette said.

„Yeah if you say so." Chloe chuckled. „Get in now ... if you can."

Chloe closed the door behind them and looked at the clock. It was almost three in the morning but it was Saturday so it didn't matter.
Beca instantly disappeared and just came back after a few minutes.

„Are you living alone?" Beca asked the redhead, who was sitting on the chouch and watched TV.

„You were in every single room, weren't you? Chloe giggled. „Yes, sometimes my friend Aubrey comes and stays a few nights but that's not often." Chloe answered, pointing at the chouch for Beca to sit down because she couldn't really stand without falling.

Beca laughed and jumped on the chouch, looking for a comfortable position to lay. In the end Becas legs were on the older womans lap.
Chloe did like it because she didn't put her legs away, she just started straddling them.
Beca often bit her lip but without a reason. It was more like a habit and when she was drunk, she did it all the time. Chloe saw that. She just looked at Becas perfect lips. She wanted to know how soft they felt. She just wanted to grab Beca, push her against the chouch and kiss her so hard... but she couldn't.

„Can.. you please... Would you please stop?" Chloe asked Beca, looking at her lips.

„Stop with what?" Beca chuckled.

„Stop with that fucking thing you're doing with your lips." Chloe said.

„Oh you mean..." Beca sat up and looked deep into Chloes eyes, her hands resting on Chloes thighs. She did it again. She bit her lip. But that time on purpose. „...that?" Beca lowed her voice, waiting for Chloes reaction.

„Yes, yes I fucking mean that and you know what? I don't fucking care right now." Chloe said breathlessly, pulling Beca in for a kiss. Beca kissed her back and the kiss got more intense and more heated. It felt good. It felt so fucking good, for both of them.
They both stood up and were going into the bedroom. They didn't want to have sex, it was just easier because they didn't have to stand up and they could sleep if they want because they were in the bed. Chloe gave Beca some clothes for the night but the kiss didn't end. Chloe did both in one. They threw each other onto the bed and continued kissing. Chloes hands were on Becas waist and Becas hands were around Chloes neck. There was absolut no gap between them. After a few minutes they pulled away.

"Wow..." Chloe said, her hands on Becas waist.

"Hehe" the brunette answered. She was just drunk.

"Let's sleep now" Chloe giggled, looking on the swollen lips of Beca.

But Beca already had her eyes shut, and also a smile on her lips. Her hands were tight around Chloe and her face layed on her chest.
The redhead was thinking about what just happened. She felt so happy and slept with a smile on her lips too."