Chapter One - Zone

I Awake And I See Jennifer Laying Right Next To Me. I Look Up At The Ceiling Will I Live Long Enough To See The End Of This... Or Am I Going To Die Soon...

"Hey You're Awake." Jennifer Says.

"Yeah... What Happened?" I Ask.

"You Seemed To Pass Out." Jennifer Says.

"Shit... Sorry..." I Say.

"Haha You're Shy What I Love About You." Jennifer Says To Me.

"I'm Not Shy!" I Say.

"Really Now?" Jennifer Asks. 

I Get Up And Grab My Pistol. 

"I'm Going To See If They Have Anything For Me To Do." I Say. 

"Wait For Me Then Jesus..." Jennifer Says To Me.

I Open The Door And Walk Out With Jennifer. I And Jennifer Walks To The Loner Member.

"Dan And Jennifer... Glad To See You Both Up And Going." Loner Member Says.

"We Came To See If You Had Anything For Us To Do..." I Say.

"Uh Hmm Think You Can Handle A Couple Of Bandits?" Loner Member Asks Us. 

"Yeah I Think So." I Say.

"Well There's A Camp Of Them About Five Of Them... You Mange To Do It Loots All Yours." Loner Member Says.

"Five? Easy Enough." Jennifer Says.

I And Jennifer Walk Out Of The Base. I Look Up At The Clouds. I Start Thinking... What If We Work With Duty For A While... I Look At Jennifer.

"Hey Jennifer You Sure About This?" I Ask.

"Yeah Their Just Bandit's That Just Know How To Work A Gun." Jennifer Says.

"True..." I Say.

Two Minutes Later, I See The Bandit Camp. There's Five Of Them Like The Loner Member Says. But They Seem To Have Assault Rifles And Snipers...

"Dan How Should We Handle This?" Jennifer Asks Me.

"One False Move We Die... Follow Me..." I Say.

I Go Behind A Sandbag. 

"We Attack From Here?" Jennifer Asks.

"No You Stay Here And Give Me Covering Fire If They Come To Close." I Say.

"Okay..." Jennifer Says Worried.

I Run To Cover Behind A Building Close To The Bandits. I Peek Out And Fire A Bullet A Hitting The Sniper Bandit In The Head Killing Him. The Bandits Open Fire On Me. I Get Back In Cover. I Think... This Was A Bad Fucking Idea...

"Oh Look A Loner With A Pistol Come On Asshole!" Bandit Yells.

I See A Bullet Hits A Bandit In The Chest Killing Him. I Hear A Bandit Coming Close To Me. I Grab The Bandit And Put The Pistol To His Chest And Fire It Five Times Killing The Bandit. I Take The Bandit's Rifle It's An AKM. I Fire On The Last Two Bandits A Bullet Hitting One In The Head And The Other Bullet In The Last Bandits Chest Killing Them Both. Jennifer Runs Up. 

"Worried Me..." Jennifer Says To Me.

"Yeah Sorry..." I Say.

I Sit Against The Wall. I See Jennifer Pick Up The Sniper It's A SKS.

"Sniper Kind Of Person Aren't You?" I Ask. 

"Hell Yeah... Long Range Won't See It Coming... Be Dead Before They Know It." Jennifer Says.