Chapter Six - Underground

Normal P.O.V

I Awake... Maria... She's Still Alive... I Still Can't Get This Pain To Go Away... I Hear A Door Open. I See Maria.

"Hey... You Alright?" Maria Asks Me.

"Yeah... A Lot Happened Yesterday... I Don't Know Why I Can Survive Emissions... I Wish They Just Kill Me..." I Say.

"Don't Talk Like That..." Maria Says.

"Why... I Failed To Protect My Friends... And Jennifer..." I Say.

"Dan..." Maria Says.

I Get Up And Punch The Wall.

"I Deserve To Suffer... Why... Didn't You Just Leave Me With Monolith... I..." I'm Cutoff.

Maria Puts Her Hands On My Shoulder.

"No One Deserves To Suffer From Monolith..." Maria Says.

"What's The Point Of Fighting... I Wanted To Destroy The Zone..." I Say.

"Dan..." Maria Says.

"Ever Since I Lost Jennifer... All I Think About Is Killing Myself..." I Say.

"Stop... She Wouldn't Want That..." Maria Says.

I Hear The Door Open... I See Alex...

"Dan... We... Have A Location On A Underground Base... No One Is Inside It And There's A Reason Why..." Alex Says.

"Tell Me..." I Say.

"Lots Of Dangerous Mutants... To Many... But It Might Contain A Lot About Monolith Or The Zone..." Alex Says.

"Where Is It?" I Ask.

"Near A Base We Captured..." Alex Says.

I Walk Out Of My Room. I See A Helicopter. 

"Wait Dan Are You Sure You Want To Do This?" Alex Asks.

"Yeah I'm Sure." I Say.

I See Maria Run Out.

"Well I'm Going To..." Maria Says.

"Just Letting You Know... John Is Waiting There Already..." Alex Says.

"Great... Hopefully Not Another Eye..." I Say.

I Start To Walk Towards The Helicopter.

"Wait Both Of You Take These Masks... The Ecologists Suggests Wearing Them..." Alex Says.

Alex Hands Me And Maria A Mask. I Put On The Mask. 

"Anything Else?" I Ask.

"No... Just Be Careful Both Of You..." Alex Says.

I Walk To The Helicopter. I Sit Down.

"Welcome Back Fear." Awaken Pilot Says.

"Glad To See Your Still Alive And Kicking." I Say.

"Glad Your Not Dead... Or Worse..." Pilot Says.

"I Just... Hope We Can Find Something In This Underground Base..." I Say.

"You Will..." Pilot Says.

Two Hours Later. The Helicopter Lands. I Walk Out. I See John With Two Loner Members...

"About Time." John Says.

"Listen To Me... I Don't Know Why Alex Didn't Kick You Out... But You Listen To Me When We Go In There Otherwise You Will Get Everyone Killed." I Say.

"Oh Shut..." I Cutoff John. 

I Walk Up To John And Push Him Against The Wall...

"Don't Fucking Be A Asshole! Your Putting Your Friends Lives On The Line!" I Yell.