Meanwhile

Judging has commenced!
Please make sure you have edited and gone over your book as much as possible to earn the highest score you can. We wish you all good luck!

Meanwhile, here are a few things you can do while you wait:

• Check out the other entries. There are so many authors who have entered this award book along with you. Why not give them a read?

• Enter other awards. While we love that you guys have entered here, we know this is a considerable wait time so why not enter another award while at it? There's TheGoldenAwards2k18 (currently closed), TigerAwards (up and coming), and another one we recommend is TLAwards. They have a monthly award system going that is pretty great. You should check it out.
We will also be hosting another contest very soon in our Nefarious Contests book, so make sure to add it to your library! (Psst. It has a beautiful sticker as well.)

• Work on your book. We feel this one was probably pretty obvious but what's the harm? Anyways, there is always room for improvement whether it's grammar, writing style, plot, a new title or cover, you name it. Even if you've already edited your chapters once, there's nothing wrong with going through them again.
You can also head over to our Nefarious Workshop book and hire a reviewer and/or editor to help you with your book.

• Enter our book club! It's going pretty good and the members are so friendly. They're amazing, really.
Entering is extremely simple as long as you plan on being a dedicated member. Every two weeks or so, everyone is assigned a partner and you review each other's book. Along with that, we occasionally post a review of one of the book club members' books as well.