GDB WZHOYH

Last night Dipper brought Bill back home and he had a great night's sleep for the first time since before the break started.

When the two went downstairs that morning, Dipper's mother pulled Bill into a big hug and he mouthed to Dipper, help me. But Dipper had scoffed and hid his smile behind his hand. How could a demon as powerful as him be outwitted by a middle-aged woman?

Mabel and Pacifica came down the stairs. "Where'd you go last night?" Asked Paz, putting a hand on her hip. Mabel crossed her arms. They both waited for an answer.

Leah let Bill go and she went away to give them all the privacy that they needed.

Bill fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Well, uh..."

"Let's go somewhere more private," Dipper suggested, dragging Bill and Mabel with him. Mabel grabbed Pacifica's hand. They all have a lot to think about, especially Pacifica and Mabel because Dipper and Bill were going to tell them the truth.

Dipper went up the stairs to his room with the rest and closed the door behind him. No one sat on the bed or leaned against the wall. The girls were just standing there, waiting for some answers to where Bill was all night.

Dipper weakly gestured to Bill beside him. "Mabel, Pacifica, I'd like to introduce to you...Bill Cipher."

Bill waved poorly. "In the flesh." No smirks or dramatics of any kind.

Pacifica blinked. Mabel froze completely and her mouth fell open. Paz surveyed Bill up and down, putting all the pieces come together. Dipper could see her eyes getting wider every second. Mabel stared at Bill's face as if he'd grown two demonic heads on the spot.

Dipper could feel Bill's nervousness beside him and his hand itched to reach out and grab Bill's, but it was useless now.

Finally, Pacifica started to breathe faster and Mabel looked like she was about to scream an unholy screech that would shake the earth. Before she could do that, and before Pacifica would pounce on Bill if she felt the need to, Dipper jumped in front of Bill, shielding him, and said, "Guys, Bill isn't evil anymore.

"Yeah, he almost took over the entire world and almost destroyed our homes completely, but yeah, I guess he isn't evil!" Pacifica rolled up her sleeves, baring her fists in an offense position, ready to throw punches.

Dipper looked back to see Bill's reaction. He had tears in his eyes. Crybaby, Dipper thought, hoping that Bill would read them. But Bill showed no signs that he heard his thoughts, he only lifted his chin and said, "I'm sorry. That wasn't--"

"The right thing to do? Damn right, you--"

"Pacifica, shush!" Dipper said, hurriedly. He only now just remembered that Stan and Ford were on the same floor as them, only a couple of doors down. They remembered Weirdmageddon too damn well. They could kill Bill or torture him or something! "The Stans might hear you!"

Pacifica turned on her heels, throwing her hair behind her and stomping toward the door. "Great idea! Someone who has enough common sense to destroy Bill Cipher forever!"

Mabel grabbed her arm. She was surprisingly quiet. She was just staring at Bill the whole time...Dipper wondered what was going inside her head then. "Paz, stop. I think we should listen to him."

The blonde looked at Mabel's hand on her arm, her gentle and steady grip. She finally looked into Mabel's eyes and nodded. A tiny nod that Dipper barely detected. She finally smoothed out her skirt and turned to face Bill and waited. But she could throw a punch or two and sue at the same time at any time.