GDB ILIWHHQ

//cw: non-explicit, implied sexual content//

They arrived in Gravity Falls at 1 in the morning, due to frequent stops for the bathroom because Bill drank like, 3 Mountain Dews on the trip.

Stan and Ford were already asleep at the shack and Dipper, of course, had a key to get inside, Bill right behind him. They stepped inside and Dipper inhaled the familiar smell of his summer home and closed the door behind Bill. They took their bags and went up the creaky stairs to the attic.

"I've never been inside here since..." Bill winced. "That."

Dipper knew the regretful moment that he was referring too. He turned and smiled. "You know I forgive you." He kissed Bill's tan cheek reassuringly and took his bags into the room, the demon behind him doing the same.

Dipper studied the two beds in the wood room—his and Mabel's. Mabel's bed was nice and cute: a light yellow, slim orange stripped box spring with a mattress covered with light pink sheets, topped with a magenta blanket, pillow, and a little tiger stuffed animal. The wood headboard had a dainty daisy in the middle. His was anything but that—plain and simple: a wood bed frame with a mattress with a pillow and a blue blanket. He'd put sheets on it later.

He set his stuff on the little circle carpet in the middle, Bill doing the same. He then flopped onto his bed with his eyes closed. He peeped open an eye and he noticed Bill standing there. Oh, whoops. "Um, you can sleep with me or you can sleep on Mabel's bed."

Bill smiled and nodded, walking over toward him and he took his shoes off before laying down. Dipper scooted over to make room for his demon. Once they got comfortable, Dipper said, "Goodnight, Bill."

Bill said, "Goodnight, Pine Tree."

The first thing Dipper saw the next morning was the light of the sun shining on Bill's face, illuminating his features. He couldn't help but kiss his cheek sweetly.

Bill's eyelashes fluttered open to reveal those dazzling hazel eyes that Dipper loved so much. He smiled. "Morning," he said.

Bill grinned, took Dipper's hand and kissed his fingers, making all the blood in his body rush to his face. It reminded him of that moment on the Ferris wheel when they went to that amusement park...

"I love you," Bill said on his fingers. Dipper was wide awake now.

He stared at the face that he'd once hated. The face that was with him all winter break, but it felt like an eternity. The thing that invaded Bill's mind all those years ago—that wasn't Bill, but it was. It made him do things that he never wanted to do. All he ever wanted to do was to be good...he tried that with his brother, to take care of him when he was sick before he died...that's when the thing took over. It made Bill murder his own brother with magic against his own will. And then it took over. The real Bill was still in there—fighting. Dipper knew. Bill is making it up to the world...being the person he has always wanted to be. A good person. And Dipper loved him with all his heart.

He grinned toothily. "I love you, too." Bill leaned forward and kissed the corner of Dipper's lips—which made him self-conscious of morning breath. "Time to get up," he sighed against Bill's mouth. Bill went in again to catch Dipper's lips and Dipper said, "Bill, come on, we gotta get ready for today. Aren't we doing date stuff?"