IMPORTANT!!!!

This fic was created because of @bluberri_pomchi on Instagram! They gave me permission to create this horribly written fic and will probably regret it once they read this, but yeah! See photo above for exact wordings!! I do not own Voltron or any of the characters from said series! There may be a few characters added in!! Pidge is aromantic in this fic! There is love between the same gender mentioned throughout the whole fic! If any of this is a problem you can't live with, please close the door on the way out. 

What the photo says for people who cant view it or are just too lazy. (<--I relate.) 

 There was an ancient Altea tale that told of gemstones hidden in the vast universe, stones that reflected true heart's desires onto their surface, sometimes even creating holograms. As the team explored the galaxy, they stumbled across a planet with such precious gems and decided to take one each. Lance stared into his and found his family smiling back at him, he broke down right there. Pidge looked into her's and and saw her mother, father, and Matt, toothy grins and all. The others followed in suit, Hunk sobbing into Shiro's shoulder at seeing his parent's warm smiles. Allura saw her own father, Coran saw his planet. Shiro saw himself as a child, no galra tech or scar. Keith... Keith saw Lance and that scared him half to death. What he wanted more than anything was to know about his parents, so why was this supposedly legendary stone telling him otherwise? He shoved the stone back into his pocket before anyone could see.

Please leave me some constructive criticism as I very much want to improve my writing! Thank you, and enjoy!!