Chapter 8

Lucy

"Hi Lucy," Erza said sitting next to Lucy.

"Hi Erza, Hi Wendy," Lucy said to Erza as Wendy sat with them as well.

"How are you feeling? You don't look so good," Wendy said concerned.

"Morning sickness," Lucy sighed feeling like she was about to throw up.

"Let me try to help," Wendy used her magic on Lucy and she instantly felt better.

"Wow thanks Wendy," Lucy said happy the dizzy feeling in her head and stomach were gone.

"No problem," she smiled.

"Lucy," Erza said looking nervous.

"Yes?"

"H-how is it... being pregnant and all?" Erza leaned foward in curiousity.

"Well, except for the morning sickness it's pretty smooth for me, but it's usually really hot everywhere I go," Lucy said whipping the sweat from her forehead.

"Is Natsu taking good care of you?" she asked.

"Usually, he's on a job right now though, since he's moved in with me we need to pay rent and we still need to buy stuff for the baby," Lucy sighed. All this was stressing her out.

"LUCY!" Wendy jumped, "lets have a baby shower for you!"

"A baby shower?" Erza and Lucy said at the same time.

"That's a great idea," Charle said joining them at the table with Lily.

"We're throwing Lucy a baby shower?" Lily asked.

"Yea! Me and Charle can plan it, if you guys would help too that'd be great," Wendy said.

"I'll help, since Gajeel and Levy are on their honeymoon I have nothing to do," Lily said.

"I can help too," Erza said.

"Aww guys!" Lucy was so happy her friends cared so much about her. A baby shower huh.. She thought, then she remembered she had an appoinment with the doctor at four. "What time is it?" she asked.

Erza looked at the clock across the hall, "its three fourty, why?"

"I have to go to the doctor!" Lucy jumped up.

"Becareful!" Erza held my arm and stood up.

Lucy nodded, "sorry."

"Let me go with you okay?" Erza smiled.

"Thank you," Lucy smiled back.

Levy

"Hello?" I said as I walked into the village.

"Levy! What are you doing here?" Akira said.

"I came to help you," I said, I trusted Akira unlike Gajeel. Gajeel never trusted anyone, how did he expect to make new friends without trust? Besides these people need the help.

"Ah, thank you!" He said with a big smile, "here come to my house and we can talk more about this," he grabbed my arm and led me to his house.

He opened the door and led me inside then sat me on his couch, "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please," I said looking around, his house is so neat. Everything is organied and clean.

"Here you go," Akira said handing me a cup of tea.

"Thank you." I said taking the tea and slowly sipping it.

"So," he sat down, "Levy, will you lend me your magic?" he asked.

"My magic?" I asked, why would he need my magic? What could it do?

"You're a solid script mage, right?"

"Yes," I answered, but I realized I never told him what type of magic I had...

"Levy!" I heard Gajeel's voice ring from outside the house.

"He's come looking for you, I'm sorry it has to be this way," he said as the world got fuzzy and faded into blackness.