Chapter 3

Natsu

"Natsu!!" Lucy whinned.

"What?" He forced himself to sit up and turn the light on.

"I'm hungry, will you go make me a sandwhich please?" She asked cuddling her body pillow that she uses to sleep.

"Alright," he sighed and went to the kitchen and made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then he brought it to her, "need anything else?" he said sleepily.

"Its hot, can you turn on the ac?" she said sitting up and eating her sandwich.

"Sure," he walked into to hallway and turned the air conditioner on.

"Thank you," she smiled as he walked into their room. Since Lucy got pregnant Natsu moved in with her, but he wasn't ready for her mood swings and her hunger and all of the other problems that come with being pregnant.

He crawled into bed exhaustedly, "good night Luce," he said and passed out.

*That morning*

"Natsu!" Lucy said waking him up.

"Yes Lucy?" He said stretching.

"Wake up, I made you breakfast," she smiled at him.

Suddenly he felt wide awake, "what'd you make me?" 

"I made you some pancakes and I made happy some fish."

Happy flew in the room, "Natsu wake up!" He said noming his fish.

"I'm awake," he groaned and stood up then followed Lucy out to their kitchen and sat at the table.

Right in front of his were a huge stack of pancakes, there had to be at least 50 pancakes there, "why did you make so many?" he asked her.

"I got cold last night and didn't want to wake you again, so i got up and turned the ac off, then i couldn't sleep so I started cooking." She sat down and ate a pancake.

"Lucy," Natsu complained, "I told you to wake me up if you needed anything," Natsu hated that she didn't wake him up then, he didn't want her to worry about anything but the baby right now. 

"Natsu," Lucy complained.

"Lucy," Natsu copied her.

Juvia

She sat there in the guild hall staring at Gray talk to Elfman, Gray-sama... she thought. She loved him, but he never seemed to notice her.

"Morning Juvia," Mira smiled at her.

"Morning Mira-chan," Juvia smiled.

"Thinking about Gray as usual?" Mira asked while cleaning a glass.

"Why won't Gray-sama notice Juvia?" Juvia asked.

"Maybe you need to stop trying so hard?" Mira suggested.

"Mira-nii!" Lisanna called from across the hall.

"I'll be back Juvia," Mira said walking off.

Stop trying so hard..? Juvia asked herself. "How does Juvia do that?" she cried and hit her head on the table.

"Juvia whats wrong?" Gray asked.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia picked up her head.

Gray grabbed Juvia's hands, "Don't cry Juvia, I'm here to make you feel better," he said.

"Oh Gray-sama," Juvia said as her cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Juvia?" Mira asked and suddenly Gray was gone, "day dreaming again?"