chapter 15

Gajeel
We soon went back to our guild just in time for the huge baby shower, about a month later Lucy gave birth to a baby boy. Levy thought it was the "cutest thing ever." Lucy looked like shit and Natsu was crying. I personally wanted to go back to sleep.
Another weird thing, Gray and Juvia were dating. Me and Natsu teased him for being whipped because he was with her 24-7, but he just came back with us being married and Natsu having a baby.
*Three months after the birth of Ren Dragneel*

"Levy," I called from the bathroom.

"What?" she yelled back.

"Where is my shaving cream?" I asked.

"Under the sink!" she answered.

"What happened to keeping it in the cabinet?" I yelled while pulling out the shaving cream and smearing it on my face.

"Well maybe if you put it there instead of leaving it out I wouldn't have to put it away," she said while leaning on the door and watching me shave.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her into my arms then kissed her deeply, getting my shaving cream all over her face.

"Gajeel," she giggled and pushed me away. Then used a towel to clean off the shaving cream.

"When is Natsu and Lucy dropping off Ren?" I asked.

"They should be doing it soon, it's good they're finally going on their honeymoon!" Levy said.

"I guess, it's a drag for us cause we have to watch the baby," I grumbled.

"I'm excited to watch little Ren," Levy said.

I looked at her and signed, I knew all this baby nonsense was making her want one... maybe...

So hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this book and I really apologize it took so long to finish but I'm done! Onto the dragons family part II