Chapter 11

Wendy

"Carla what do you think of these table cloths for the baby shower?" She said holding up a table cloth with colorful circles.

"It's pretty, do they have a matching banner? We'll need one thats says 'It's a girl' or 'it's a boy', once they find out the babies gender," Carla added.

"That's what they went into the doctors yesterday right?" Wendy asked.

"I believe so," Carla said feeling the fabric of the table cloth, "how many of these will we need?"

"I dunno, a lot if we need one for every table in the guild," Wendy sighed, "No how about we just get a few for the table with the food and presents and the game stuff."

"So, like three or four of them?" Carla said.

"Sounds good," Wendy grabbed a stack of them and they walked to the counter,"Do you sell banners?" she asked putting the table cloths on the counter.

"We can make one for you if you'd like," the lady said ringing up the items.

"Can you give it the design of these?" Carla asked hopping on the counter.

"If you'd like we can," the lady said.

"Yea, we'll have to come back," Wendy said.

Levy

Hmm... where am I? I thought as I looked around the darkish room.

"You're awake! Great!" Akira said coming into the light.

"Akira! What is this?" I said trying to move but it was useless, I was traped...again...

"Ahh hahaha I knew you'd ask that," he laughed, "you see little fairy I need your magic so when I heard you were getting married I called up my friend Mira to offer a great honey moon spot for you two, though I'm sorry I have to cut your marriage short," he smirked, "actually the sea monster will do that for me!"

"What did you do?" I said angered by his calmness towards the situation.

"Gajeel has to defeat the sea monster but by then it'll either kill him or he'll be to late to save you!" he laughed.

Gajeel.. Fear shot though me instantly as he said those words. "What do you need me to do... I'll do anything just please don't hurt him!"

"Aw, you want to save your love? Well its to late the monster will be here any minute!" he snapped. "But I'll make a deal with you, you give me your magic and I'll save him."

Without hesitation I agreed to it, "okay, what do you need with my magic?" I asked.

"Interesting question... do you know why the sea monster is mad?" he asked me.

"No I don't..." I answered.

"Let me show you," he said turning on the light and pointing to a pedestal with a big egg on it.

"You..took.. her baby?!" I said filled with rage. What kind of monster steals someone's child! They say she's the monster... she only wants her baby!

"I did, since I'm not the mother I can't make it hatch but... you can remove the magic coding sealing the baby inside causing it to hatch," he said looking at the egg.

What do I do...?