Chapter 3

I meet Miley as I come out of my classroom and she seems to have a very big smile on her face, "Why are you smiling so big" I ask.

"Nash just asked for my number!", this was such good news conciderond him and Cameron were best friends and I've had a crush on him since the 6th grade.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Really!!"

"REALLY!!"

By now people were staring at us in the hallway giving weird looks, but that's normal considering we are weird.

"And guess what might happen?"

"What!"

"He might ask to go on a double date with me, you, him and Cam!"

"Your fucking kidding me!"

"Nope!"

"Okay, well let's go to lunch and sit by them" I say giving her a wink.

We get to the cafeteria and get our lunch. On the way to the table I get a glimpse who's sitting with them and you'll never guess that Taylor Caniff with them.

WHY! WHY! WHY!

I end up sitting by Cameron and Taylor on the opposite side of Miley.

That was a mistake because Taylor put his hand on my knee, and eased it up slower and slower.

"What the fuck do you think your doing" I whisper in his ear.

"Seeing your reaction"

I stomp on his foot so hard that you can see the tears building up in his eyes!

I start laughing and Cameron looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why are you laughing so hard" he says.

"Look at Taylor", he looks and starts laughing to considering Taylor is clutching his foot in agony!

"What'd you you do to him?" he asks still laughing.

"Let's just say I told him to keep his hands to himself."