Chapter 4

I'm walking out of the cafeteria and the same hand that was on my knee is now on my back.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing back there, stomping on my foot!" he says with so much anger in his voice.

"How was I supposed to get your hand off my thigh"

"You could have slapped it off"

"That wouldn't have worked and you know it" I say finally ending up at my locker.

"Well let me tell you something Miss Belle! I get what I want, and right now I want you" once that's said he pins me up against my locker, both of his hands on either side of my face.

"I'm sorry for your luck Mr.Caniff but you're not getting me got it"

"Oh we'll see about that, won't we"

I know now that it's gonna be even harder fighting him off because he looks so attractive when he's frustrated.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY!

Well who could blame me, he is pretty damn hot!

By now he was at the doors skipping the rest of school.

On the first day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nash and Cameron drove Miley and me home.

I waved goodbye to them, as I did I noticed the for sale house next to us was sold.

Oh my god.

It's him!

He's my new neighbor!

Shit!

When I get in my house I'm already screaming!

"Mom do you know who moved next door!"

"Oh yes honey! the Mr. and Mrs.Caniff! We're having dinner with them to night!"

(A/N I'm just making this stuff up okay)

Oh no, on my senior year my life has to be ruined!

And then the Devil walks in......