Chapter 6

Dinner was finally over and I couldn't be happier! Taylor just annoys the hell out of me. I ran up to my room when my mom started cleaning up because my mom knows I would probably drop all of the plates, I wish I could drop all of those plates on a certain someone's head.

Him and his family are all down stairs talking, I'm up stair, and my mom is washing the dishes, which only takes 5 minutes for her.

Let's correct that, I thought Taylor's family was down stairs.

"Hey," he says while he opens my door.

"Listen Taylor, I don't know if you have taken the hint yet, but hate you!"

"Well, I guess I'll have to change your mind won't I."

"You can't, you won't, and you're getting on my nerves," I say glaring at him.

"You like Cameron don't you," how did he know.

"Where is this coming."

"I see the way you look at him. I'm going to tell you this now, Cameron's going to hurt you and you're going to come crying to me."

"First of all, I don't cry. Second of all, I don't like Cameron. Lastly, why are you so full of yourself," the second one was a lie, but I'm not going to let him know that.

"I'm just saying, I've only been here for a day and I already know he's dated a lot of girls, and he leaves every single one of them. At least that's what all the guys say," he looked like he was dead serious, "I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"You've known me for one day!"

"And all ready like you, that has to say something. You'll fall for me, but when you do don't get to attached." he winked and after that he was off, leaving me confused as hell.

"What the fuck," I whispered to myself. I don't believe him, but deep down there was something telling me he was right. If what he said was true, I've got one hell of a life ahead of me.

I'm sorry this was so short but my phone almost died and that's what I write this story on