Part 2

“I am a guitarist of CN BLUE rock band in korea. I am an independent boy. There are so so so many work to do. What the life in city if you didn’t busy at all. Sometimes I don’t have time to eat. I cant go out easily if I don’t want any fans chasing me around. But it is very happy because,, some of my fans send food through the counter for me. And they support me in every work I did.Honestly, I cant lie myself. That I hope for someone who can cook for me and loved me sincerely”

“I love hearing big big applause from everywhere. It makes me wanna do better and better to be better .”

CN BLUE members bowing after performing and went backstage so they can rest. Min Hyuk walk alone while other members already reach their make up room.Suddenly, Si Won nodded Min Hyuk .

“Sorry little boy. I don’t know if you are walk here. You are very small. What can you do ?Are you sure you are gifted ? Haha” Said Si Won in a haughty tones .

“I know your malicious teasing Si Won. I know it” Min Hyuk gazed him and walk away. Si Won gave cynical smile to Min Hyuk.

“Si Won is a type ideal man for most of korean girls. I know him but they didn’t know him. Oh gosh, I hope I can kill him” Said Min Hyuk in rage.

“Why Min Hyuk ?” Yong Hwa as appa in CN BLUE always cared about Min Hyuk that he assume like his own younger brother.

“Nothing. The same things happen again” Said Min Hyuk,dolefully.

“I know you are gifted, Min Hyuk. You have many fans that support you. Don’t feel lacking like this” Said Yong Hwa gives spirit to Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk nodding. He don’t want to say anything again . He feel lacking in every things actually. All of his member are very gifted rather than himself. Yong Hwa is the best actor and singer . Jong Hyun is a lead guitarist. And Jong Hyun is a richer guy and he can travel anywhere that he want , anyone that he want or anything that he want. Min Hyk don’t know how to describe himself. He is the only guy who merely ‘lacking’.

Jessica arranged flowers according to their type . She is a florist in his mother’s shop . Her workers already home and she still in the shop finishing some works .Its already 7 p.m. and she have to closed the shop.Suddenly, the shop’s phone ringing . Jessica answer the phones quickly.

“Hello there. This is Floral Shop. May I help you ?”

“Yes . I want a bouquet of pink. Please send it at FNC Entertainment building by Mr.Yong Hwa. I will wait. Kamsamhanida (thank you)”

And he hang up the called. But its already 7 p.m. and the shop is closed . Jessica confused whether she have to send it or leave it or call back and tell this shop already closed. But,he said he will wait. It didn’t nice if make someone wait and hoping for something that wouldn’t happen. So, Jessica decided to send it .

Jessica go to FNC Entertainment building by a taxi. She ensure the address before walk in.

“This building not closed anymore even its already night.”

Jessica walk upstairs to the front door and the counter. There is no one there. Only a direct illuminations light shines along the front side . Maybe no one there .

“Wait”

Jessica look backwards . Maybe this is Mr.Yong Hwa .

“Mr.Yong Hwa, I..”

“Mianheyo (I’m sorry), I’m not Mr.Yong Hwa. Why are you here ? This building just want to close” Said a man that is higher than Jessica and look adorable even in a casual outfits.

“Mr.Yong Hwa ordered this flower. He said he will wait for this flower . Can I know where is he right now?” Said Jessica in a meek stanza .

“Sure. I can .”

So he send Jessica to Yong Hwa and received the paid. Jessica walk downstairs to find a taxi tonight but what a sad life . There is no taxi at all. Its already 9 p.m. And Jessica can hear barking dogs around whilst the light along the streets playing with her . Jessica feeling scary and anything that make her more and more frighten.

Suddenly, a car stopped near her .

“Hey , we had met at the building just now, right ?”

Said the man who helped her to send the flowers just now .

Jessica nodding and her body trembling .

“Come with me. I can send you home”

Jessica cant decline him because she didn’t have others choice. So she choose to have it .The man drive Jessica home .

“Can I know your name?”

“My name is Jessica Jung . Your name ?”

“Nice name. My name is Kang Min Hyuk.”

“Ouh, good name” Jessica janggal with him . She didn’t know how to start a conversation .

Yet they already in front of Jessica’s house . Jessica come out from the car and Min Hyuk too .

“Kamsamhanida Min Hyuk. Im very grateful you sending me home. You are very nice . And have a good name” Jessica make a funny as no man had ever send her home and she rarely talk by a man .

“No problem Jessica. Its not a big deal”

“Have a safe ride” said Jessica .

“Sure. Did you think we will meet again ?” Suddenly Min Hyuk ask that silly question and he is very regret with it .

“Yes maybe” Jessica smile and walk in .

Min Hyuk drive home .

“Why with me? Why I say like that ? Who is she ? Who is she to me?” Min Hyuk remembered Jessica and Jessica .

Jessica turn off the lamp . She try to sleep . And she opened her eyes. She smile and remembered Min Hyuk .

“I love how he outfits and he looks very comfortable. Not like a harsh suits . Wait. Why my heart thumping like this? I didn’t make any exercises today . Weird. But I feel , very happy .And I cant stop thinking about Min Hyuk . Someone that I know just now. Is he my mate ?”

Jessica open her books that her mother gives her. She writes

“Today I meet someone that make me happy even meet for a moment. He is a kind man . Is he my future man like what my mother said ? I don’t know and I cant put any hope . And I hope I could meet him again . And tomorrow, I can get a big luck.I hope so”

to be continued ..