Part 3

Jessica open her shop and arranges all the flowers infront of the shop neatly.Her workers, Sunny and Yoona arranges some flowers in the shop too .Suddenly, a pretty girl with beautiful dress and high heels walk nearer to Jessica .

“Miss , would you help me ?” Ask her .

“Yes for sure . What is it ?”

“I want to find a flower for my fiance and he loves blue. Can you recommened to me some flowers that suits him ?”

“I never choose any flowers for a man. But I can help her. Its not a big prob actually” Jessica sigh and choose the best blue flower that suits her fiance .

“Thank you for you help Miss Jessica” She said .

Jessica feel astonished when she said her own name .

“Welcome .Urm, how do you know my name?” Jessica smiling for no reason .

“By my fiance. He had buy pink rose last night for me. And now its my turn to buy him flowers.Haha. Ouh, I forgot. My name is Park Shin Hye.”

Both of them shaking hand and give sweet smile each other .

“I have to back to my office right now. Bye Miss Jessica. Thank you again for this” Said Park Shin Hye and walk out from the shop with a grateful feeling .

“Jessica, what are you staring at?” Ask Sunny while giving Jessica a cup of water .

“Nothing. She is very beautiful. I hope I can be like that”

Sunny laughing . “I think you are beauteous too Jessica”

“Ridiculous” Jessica laughing and walk in the shop .

Park Shin Hye go to FNC Entertainment building and meet Jung Yong Hwa .

“Wow, you are so sweet baby” Said Yong Hwa and kiss Shin Hye’s cheek .

“I know you must love it.” Shin Hye smiling and fondling Yong Hwa’s hair .

Min Hyuk knocked the door .

“Yes, come in” Said Yong Hwa .

“These couples,, everywhere I go you must be together. I am very jealous with you two guys” Said Min Hyuk.

“So why don’t you find a girlfriend for you ?” Ask Shin Hye .

Min Hyuk silent and smiling . He don’t want to answer it yet .

“Where did you buy this flower ?” Min Hyuk changed their conversation topic.

“At the same shop that Yong Hwa always buy flowers. Why?” Shin Hye.

“No,,,nothing” Min Hyuk look at the shop’s name . Its Floral Shop . It must be not far away from here .

And Min Hyuk decided want to see Jessica again . And he feel he very miss Jessica .

======================= Part 3===========

Jessica go the music shop to buy some CD . And yes, her favourite songs came out from the speaker in the shop. She enjoys and sing the song .

“Nal annaehaejwo (Guide me )

Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo (yeah take me together with you to the place where you live)

Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni (Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight)”

Jessica stop singing . She hear someone behind her singing the song too . Jessica look backwards .

“Min Hyuk ?” Jessica focus her eyes to the man in front her .

“Jessica ?Did you like this song too?” Said Min Hyuk as he realized the girl behind her just now sing the same song too .

“Of course . I love this song” Said Jessica proudly.

Both of them laughing . Their heart started to fluttering when they unfortunately meet again .

“Urm, Jessica . I.. I …” Min Hyuk suddenly become a tight lipped and he nervous .

“Why with you?” Jessica .

“I , want to treat you ,,as a friend . Can I ?” Oh gosh, why Min Hyuk said as a friend . He regret if Jessica will decline him .

“As a friend ? I hope we could be more than this.Anyway, I cant be negative side like this. I cant” Jessica sigh .

“You are a good friend . I am thirsty.” Said Jessica .

“She assume me as her friend too ? But I hope we could be more than this. Anyway, I cant let her go without revealed anything” Min Hyuk sigh .

Today , Min Hyuk and Jessica spend their time together . They are chattering and laughing and walk hours by hours without looking any exhausted feel on their face.

“Jessica, are you free next Wednesday ?” Min Hyuk look at her beautiful face that adore his heart .

“Urm, maybe yes. Why ?”

“Can you come to CN BLUE concert ? I have a free ticket here. If you don’t mind, can you come to the concert?” Min Hyuk hoping for a positive respond.

Jessica silet and drink her bubble tea. Later, Jessica nodding .

“I will come to the concert.” Said Jessica even she never go to any concerts in her life .

“I am very happy. See you there. I;m sure you will have a fantastic concert ever!” Said Min Hyuk with a big smile .

“I will be very happy if you always by my side” Jessica sigh and force herself from being more hoping on Min Hyuk.

to be continued ...