Part 4

“Yoona, Sunny? Can you taking part this shop for me till I come back . I have an event at Incheon . I promise I will be back before 10 p.m.” Said Jessica while dress up her hair in front of mirror .

“Are you wanna date Miss Jessica ?” Yoona ask Jessica while help Jessica dress up her hair .

“Erm. No im not . Why ?”

“You look so beautiful. I am so jealous with you Miss Jessica!” Said Yoona with jazzed .

Jessica smile while facing herself in front of mirror .

“Am I look beautiful to Min Hyuk?” Jessica sigh .

“Jessica, the taxi already here.” Shouted Sunny from outside .

Then Jessica go the the concert that was very crowded of many people. She looks casual with the outfits but gives many beautiful sides that can attract people around .

“Where is Min Hyuk ,…” Jessica keep waiting him at the lastly row of the concert . And she didn’t see the boy band clearly .

Without expecting, 1 hours already pass and Min Hyuk still not come . Jessica groaning and determine to back home .

“Now its turn for Min Hyuk solo show. Give a big clap hand for the cutie boy”

Jessica turn around slightly and looked again .

“Is it Min Hyuk?”

“Annyonghasaeyo guys. I just make a special song that inspired by someone who already been here. And she is a very lovely girl . I hope she will hear this song”

Min Hyuk started to sing and a rocket paper patched onto his guitar .

“Min Hyuk is there ? Is he a singer ? But why I didn’t know about that. And, that paper ..” Jessica full of shocks about that .

Min Hyuk sing the song and make Jessica cancelled her intention. The song makes Jessica stand still and smiling for every second he sing the song . Some of Min Hyuk’s fan already crying . And Jessica only smiling for no reason .

“Ddo neo-do na-man-eul ba-ra-bwa jul-lae (oh will you only look at me too)

U-ri seo-ro-eui byeol-i doe ~ ju-gil (Let us be each other’s star)”

The audience give a big clap hand to their idol, Min Hyuk. And also Jessica . Min Hyuk staring the girl who wear cute outfit at the last row clapping hand for him. Suddenly, Jessica’s phone ringing and she have to back shop quickly . Sunny and Yoona cant wait for more time . Min Hyuk shocked Jessica leave the stadium . Min Hyuk feeling guilty and leave the stadium to meet Jessica without make last performance at the end of the concert.

Jessica arrived and run into the shop .

“Im sorry for being late. I didn’t realized its already 10 p.m. Mianheyeo” Jessica bow for her mistakes .

“Gwenchanayo Jessica. We leave . Bye Jessica” Said Sunny and Yoona then leave her alone .

Jessica collect all report books before she back home. Jessica hear someone is coming to her shop .

“Im sorry. This shop already closed”

“Jessica..”

That voice sounds familiar for her. And she turn around

“Min Hyuk ? How do you know I am here?”

Min Hyuk come nearer and took a step back later as he feeling nervous .

“I know your shop from Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. This shop is very nice”

“Uhm. Ouh. Yes. My pleasure”

They staring each other and changed the view. Silent . Many things to say but tight lipped .

“Jessica, I want to say something. That is very important for me. And I cant put off it again .”

“Please say it to me . I am supended” Jessica started to perspire .

“Since our first meet , I’m enthralled by you . For these days, I miss you. Nae saranghaeyo”

The beautiful scene inside of the Flora Shop make it more dramatic . Jessica screwed . But she is very excited about it .

“I make something that I didn’t used to be certain days since I know you. And now I believe in my mom that you are my future man . The paper that patched onto your guitar is mine . Yet , ..

“I never stop dreaming. Because it will come true”

Jessica and Min Hyuk said the same things at the same spot at the same seconds . They are staring each other . They had revealed it. And, they are promises to be together. Jessica and Min Hyuk become a couple .

=======THE END========