Part |||

ENJOY!! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 Sometimes the wrong choices lead you to the right places.

#2 I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know.

#3 I want an honest relationship. No lies. No mind games. No cheating.

#4 Every girl is beautiful. You just need to find the right guy to see it.

#5 Let's commit the perfect crime. I steal your heart and you steal mine. :))

#6 So you're not worried because you're going to sit at a table full of emos, rather you're afraid that they won't approve of you?

#7 Nobody dies virgin 'cause in the end life fucks us all.

#8 To guys: "Be the kind of man you'd want your sister to be with"

#9 We said no strings attached and I still got tied up in that..

#10 A female can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It depends on how you trear her.

#11 When you're seriously trying to watch something and your family is having a 'who can be the loudest' competition.

#12 I'm not arguing. I'm explaining why I'm right

#13 I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

#14 School for 12 years, college for 4 more years, then you work until you die. Cool.

#15 How to find the name of a song: type all the words you know in Google and hope for the best.

#16 A little girl seeks revenge. A real woman moves on while karma does the dirty work.

#17 If he doesn't need you, you don't need him.

#18 One lie can ruin thousand truths.

#19 No one's going to pick up the pieces, no one's going to save you. They're all busy trying to save themselves.

#20 She's not the type of princess you'll usually see. She's the princess with headphones in, converse on, in a worn-out dress, and her tiara is her hoodie.

#21 The sad part is, once you finally let someone have you, they stop doing what it took to get you.

#22 I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.

#23 I hate how I know I'm not over you, yet I pretend to be.

#24 Never say that you regret something, because at one point in your life, you wanted it.

#25 Mind in one place, heart in another.

#26 Don't say you miss me when it's your fault I'm gone.

#27 Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.

#28 A girl should be like a butterfly, pretty to see and hard to catch.

#29 Dying to know, but afraid to find out.

#30 Life has a tendency of fucking things up when you finally get to be happy.

#31 The concept of YOLO isn't to go smoke, and drink, and make an ass of yourself. It's to go out and do something with your life that matters.

#32 You say I have an attitude problem but really I'm just a teen and you don't understand.

#33 You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.

#34 In this generation you have to be strong, you have to be pretty, you have to be nice, you have to be perfect. And if you aren't, you are simply not good enough.

#35 Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.

#36 If it still hurts. . . you still care.

#37 I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve it.

#38 Sometimes our only way to win over the pain is by stop expecting, stop caring, stop complaining & just be fine.

#39 Similarity between Feelings and Problems: The more you try to deny it, the bigger it will get.

#40 I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's say good moring and good night everyday. Let's take walks. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hang out with each other's friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's hug and kiss. And whoever falls in love first. Loses.

#41 True love is like a pair of socks, you gotta have two and they've gotta match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo let me know if you want me to post more quotes and if you liked any quote in the comments down below. :))

-LeaveMeBroken