Relatable Teen Quotes<3

(A/N): Hey guyz :) So this is just my collection of teen/random quotes that I love :) I hope you like it! The first 25 quotes are love quotes and the last 25 quotes are..... Let's just say random

-LeaveMeBroken

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#1 I don't trust people very easily. So when I tell you that I trust you, please don't male me regret it.

#2 I miss the time when I actually meant something to you.

#3 If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

#4 Don't let someone become your everything, 'cause when they're gone, you have nothing.

#5 I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

#6 No one's afraid of heights, they're afraid of falling. No one's afraid of swimming, they're afraid of drowning. No one's afraid of loving, they're afraid of rejection.

#7 My mistake was putting so much trust in you - I should've known better.

#8 It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

#9 It's funny how someone can break your heart, but still love them with all the broken pieces.

#10 If Cinderella can get her prince charming without taking her dress off, then so can you.

#11 Silence is girls loudest cry.

#12 Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you because one day, you might wake up and realize, you lost the moon while counting the stars.

#13 Hug her, protect her, or just hold her, but don't make her fall for you if you don't plan to catch her.

#14 Treat me like joke, I'll leave you like it's funny.

#15 Whe I grow up I want a son first, then a daughter. So my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.

#16 In your arms is where I belong.

#17 Rejection is God's way of saying 'Wrong Direction'.

#18 He thinks he's a player, but he doesn't know she's a coach.

#19 Don't choose the one who is beautiful, choose the one who makes you world beautiful.

#20 I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what the reason was.

#21 I just need someone who won't give up on me no matter what.

#22 You can't just make me different and leave.

#23 Find that person that will pick up every piece of you shattered heart and put it back together; keeping one piece for himself, replacing it with a piece of his.

#24 Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Then you have found true love.

#25 You laugh at me 'cause I'm different, I laugh at you 'cause you're all the same.

#26 When I'm ignoring a phone call,the phone seems to ring longer than usual.

#27 Believe in yourself.

#28 If you tickle me, I'm not responsible for your injuries.

#29 When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have thousand reasons to smile.

#30 It's beautiful day...now watch some idiot screw it up.

#31 Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.

#32 You're my favorite reason to lose sleep.

#33 It's amazing how fast you can wake up when you realize you've overslept.

#34 When you're a fast texture, two minutes is a long time to reply.

#35 If I had a British Accent, I'd never shut up.

#36 I want to live, not just survive.

#37 Roses are red, violets are blue, but your freaking face belong to the zoo. Don't you worry. 'cause I would be with you, laughing at you outside the cage.

#38 That awkward moment when you step out of the shower and realize there's no towel.

#39 Dear sidewalk, Please get wider... Sincerely, third friend walking behind feeling exluded.

#40 "Are you cold?"
No moron I'm on vibrate. XD

#41 You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

#42 Zombies are looking for brains. Don't worry, you're safe.

#43 I don't have dirty mind. I have a sexy imagination.

#44 "When you fall, I'll always be there for you" - Floor

#45 Nodding at a teacher just to look like you're paying attention.

#46 Knowing your family so well, that you can tell who's coming down the steps by the sound of their footsteps.

#47 When your pen runs out of ink, 5% of people calmly put it away, 95% of people scribble, scribble, scribble.

#48 Laughing uncontrollably with best friends over something stupid.

#49 When I put my earphones in, it means to stop talking, not start it.

#50 Here's to the teenagers who have texted lying down and dropped their phone on their faces.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VOTE FOR MORE

-LeaveMeBroken