The big day.

It was the day of my wedding. I was finally going to be marrying the man of my dreams after 5 years. Ben Andrews. We have been together since our junior year in high school. I didn't realize he was going to be the one I want to marry until after graduation. He proposed on my birthday in front of my whole family! It was so beautiful.

I suddenly woke up around 6 am, anxious about today, I looked over at Ben just sleeping so quietly. I couldn't believe I was marrying this man. He has been way too good to me and I didn't know how to ever repay it. I guess marrying him is it. I laid my head back down on the pillow as he sleepily wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I smiled and fell back asleep. Around 8 am, we both woke up from the alarm.

'Good morning beautiful.' Ben said as he attacked me with many kisses. 'Morning babe, how about some breakfast?' I giggled as I slipped out of bed and into the kitchen, hearing him slowly get out of bed and making it. 'Eggs or pancakes honey?' I yelled out while reaching for the pancake mix in the shelf. Right as I was grabbing it, he grabbed my waist and before I could say a word he had me up on the counter. He slightly spread my legs and looked down. 'I'd much rather have something else.' He slipped his hand up and down my thigh as I let out a light moan and quickly moved his hand. 'Not now ben, breakfast first then wedding then,' I got closer to him and whispered, 'Then whatever your heart desires.' He jerked back and looked at me surprised. 'Oh baby, you are going to get it for sure.' He laughs as he helps me down and gets the mix.

I make a couple pancakes for us and after we ate he did the dishes. I sat there and watched him, just admiring his whole body. He was light skinned, toned and so sexy. I always wondered what he saw in me. When we were juniors I was the nerdy girl with braces and glasses. He was the hot basketball player that every girl gawked over.

'Are you going to keep daydreaming or come shower with me?' he wrapped his arms around me as I jumped a little. 'Sorry, just admiring you babe.' I tried hiding my face a little as I started blushing. He grabbed my legs and put me over his shoulder. 'Ugh ben, I can walk you know!' I started to kick my legs as he was walking down the hallway. All I can hear is his laughs as I try to get down. Once we got to the bathroom he sat me on the sink. I looked at him in confusion. 'Lift your arms.' He demanded, I lifted my arms as I started to smirk. He slowly takes off the shirt, leaving me in only red lace panties. 'God you are gorgeous Elizabeth Addams.' He snugged his face into my neck and started kissing and nibbling on my skin. I sighed. Wrapping my legs around his waist to bring him closer. He pressed his hands firmly onto my thighs, leaving a sting as the touch of him clasped hard onto my skin. He spread my legs further apart as he got closer to me. I felt the bulge in his boxers on my inner thigh, rubbing against me as I gasped between each kiss. He slid down my chest with kisses, leading down to my thighs. He stops and stands up. I look at him in disagreement. 'Tonight baby, let's get a shower.' I pout a little before I get up and get in the shower with him. 'Ben Michael, you are a rude person.' I stick my tongue out at him as we wash up. 'I know.' He slaps my ass as I get the soap and steps out. I sigh. He's so sexy.

As it hits around noon, we are both out the door and going our separate ways until later. He shouts 'I love you' out of the window of the car before leaving. I wave and smile as I get in and head towards my parent's house. As soon as I get there I give 2 honks before getting into the driveway. I look down at my phone and see a text.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text Message – Ben Andrews. 12:36 pm.

I love you baby, can't wait to see you. Miss you tons xo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------