Hotel creeps.

It was about 2 pm when we woke up from all the partying and drinks we had. I got up a few minutes before Ben did, so I hopped into the shower. As I was showering, I heard a loud bang like something fell onto the floor. I called out to Ben to ask what it was, but there was nothing. I brushed it off as to him falling out of bed like always and him just trying to wake up. I finished up and put my robe on and dried my hair a little. I walk out of the bathroom and don't see him nor anything that looks out of the ordinary. I hurried to my phone as my mind wandered on what it was and texted him to see where he was. As I hit send, he walks in talking on the phone with someone. He sounded a little angry but quickly put a smile on his face and told whoever he was on with that he had to go. I was a little confused, but then quickly pushed it all aside once he came over to me. He swooped me up as I yelped a little and smiled.

'Hello Mrs. Andrews, you smell very nice.'

As he says that, he snuggles his face into my neck as he nibbles onto my skin and I let sighs out. He lets me down slowly as he takes the robe off my shoulders and makes it fall onto the floor. I stand there, naked, in front of him as he looks down my body I start to feel my cheeks heat up. He grabs my waist, slowly pushing me to the bed as he is kissing my lips softly. I swiftly get twirled around as he sits on the bed and faces me towards him. I rest my hands on the back of his neck as he kisses my stomach, pulling me closer and closer until I fall on top of him on the bed. As he kisses me, he rubs his hands down my body, sending chills all through me. He sends his hand down me to my parts, as soon as I try to get his hand, he shoves two fingers up inside me and I let out a big moan and kiss him deeply. He smirks as he goes faster and pulls my chest closer, clasping onto my nipples and sucking hard. I try to get his hand out as I'm moaning but he quickly flips us around and starts kissing me. God he's so quick, turns me on so much more. I let out some giggles as he smirks at me.

'So, Mrs. Andrews, is this a good time now?' As he pulls his shirt off and unbutton is pants. I nod my head as he smiles, standing up. He looks at my naked body laying on the bed, licking his lips as he pulls his pants off.

'You look very sexy baby.' I let out as he slides out of boxers, quickly coming back into bed right on top of me. He looks down into my eyes as he raises his eyebrow. He slides his hand down me and starts rubbing me. As I start moaning his mouth lands on my chest and slowly slides himself into me. My eyes widen, I let out big breaths like its my first time with him all over again. I feel like I'm on cloud 9 as he thrusts into me quickly and harder every thrust. I couldn't control the moans and neither could he.

Right as we both were about to explode we hear loud banging on the wall as if the neighboring guest were pissed at us for being too loud. We both stopped instantly and waited a second. I started to giggle as he was just staring with those big brown eyes. We both got up as to we agreed it was quite ruined because of it and got dressed. 'Woah, it's late' he says as he looks at his phone. It was about 4 and we had to meet our parents for dinner at cheddars. Yikes! I hurried and fixed myself up and we both got dressed and headed out.

Ben and I got to the restaurant exactly when our parents did which made us not look late and whatnot. I was glad because my parents hated when I was always late with everything. If it wasn't for my mother, I would have been late for my own wedding!

We waited for a table to be available, and as we were all chatting this man comes pushing through Ben and I's arms right out the door. 'Excuse me asshole!' Ben yells out as I'm rubbing my arm a little. The hostess looked a little worried and repeatedly asked if we were okay, we were okay but I wanted to just go sit down and stop hearing her scared little voice.

Our seat was finally ready and we all got our drinks and food ordered after 10 minutes. 'So how was the suite you lovebirds?' Ben's mother asked. I giggled a little as Ben put his hand on my leg and slid up a little. 'Yes mother, we loved it. Thank you so much all of you for making this the best for us.' His stern voice just made me melt. He was always so sophisticated when he was with my parents. We chatted for what it seemed like hours before our food got out. I got a steak and a side salad while Ben got a steak with chicken tenders. Of course, I stole a little piece of a chicken tender. He always lets me have some of his food even if I just ate a 5 course meal.

While everything was getting paid and we said our goodbyes, a car flies past and almost hits my parents. 'WTF ASSHOLE!' Ben yells out with his fist in the air. The car stops immediately. I ran to my parents and was calming them down as I was freaking out also. Ben catches their license plate right as they turned the corner and zoomed off. Like WTF. We made sure everyone got in the cars safe and waited for them to leave.

'Come here, babe. Are you alright?' Ben slowly brought me closer to him as we stood at our car. This day went so great in the beginning, what was going on?!

When we got back to the hotel, I went to take a hot bath as Ben went to go workout at the hotel gym. As I got out of the tub about 15 minutes later, I noticed a sticky note on the left hand side of the mirror. 'You can't run from the truth.' I looked around the entire hotel room in panic mode. I wasn't sure what this was about at all so I called the front desk to ask if anyone has been in our room. They said no but for some reason I just brushed it off as some sick joke. I crumbled up the note and threw it away.

I went down to see what Ben was doing and right as I walked out the door, these kids come running down the hall making me jump back and scream a little. 'Yo lady you okay?' one of the teenaged boys asked. I nodded and they ran off. I went back into the room and just laid down and texted Ben to hurry up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Text Message – Mrs. Andrews 8:20 pm

I'm lonely, please hurry up down there.

(attachment included)

------------------------------------------------------------

I smirked a little as I pressed send.

A minute later I get a text back. 'Don't you move Missy.' I burst out a laughter as in a matter of 2 minute span, the door opens fast. I jump back a little hesitant of who it is as Ben burst in and jumps on top of me. I start laughing as he starts giving me tons of kisses and tickles. 'OMG Ben stop it' as I gasp for air from the laughter.

As I about push him off of me we hear a loud banging on the wall exactly like before. We freeze in our positions. 'I'll be right back babe,' Ben says as he gets up and goes over next door.

I wait for him in bed as I put my ear to the wall to try to hear anything. 'Don't hide it.' Whispered through the wall and I jump back quickly and run to ben's side as he was about to knock. I was latched onto his arm as he knocked onto the door and we waited for someone to come to the door. We heard the lock and then the door opened and I jumped a little as I was taken back of who was in there...

Okay!! The second part is out now 😊 I know it's a lot shorter than the first but things will be better next couple chapters! It's a little on the spicier side, and the honeymoon is coming soon!! Thanks for reading and if anything I can do or change, notes are great!

Much love ! - leigh xx