2~Trust💛

Queen POV
I walk into the room,with tears rushing down my eyes and my heart beating as so fast I had to calm myself down for a minute.

"Was that her?" He looks up from his phone and gives me that "Why you asking look".I get the message that Chris doesn't love me anymore but its just too hard to get over him since he is the only person I know and the only I want to know.

I walk over to my closet and grab my all black adidas bag and grab a few of my clothes on the hangers. "Where you going?" Chris says getting up to undress "I think its better if me and Cj just leave for a while because I cant do this with you anymore"I said heavily y stuffing my clothes into the bag trying to make the tears go away🙄😭.

"Your not going anywhere with my fucking son and cant do what Queen because its always me"He says raising his voice making me step back a little. "Really Chris it may seem like im dumb but im not I heard you and your little skank on the phone ,AND YOUR RIGHT IT IS ALWAYS YOU ,I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOUR DUMBASS AND YOU REPAY ME BY CHEATING‼️ AND IM TAKING MY SON CAUSE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE MIGHT SEE IF I LEAVE HIM HERE.I start walking towards him so he can feel how i feel and show empathy for his "wife"

Chris POV
"Queen ,Im sorry I told you I don't love you anymore your not the other queen I used to know ,Its not you its me and I think it will be better if we separate for a while so you can focus on yourself".I knew I couldn't hurt Queen any longer and I'm tired of doing shit for the clout and views on Youtube.

I knew Queen was hurt but I just couldn't keep playing her like a dog.Queen fell on her knees and sat there and cried as I watched her. "I think its best if I just leave" I walked downstairs to kiss Cj  and grab my car keys then left without looking back.

I update everyday 2 chapters so continue reading for more💗❤️