6- Him💛

I woke up with a horrible ass headache from all that shit from last night. I turned over rubbing my eye and grabbing my phone.

I turned my phone and had 27 messages and 6 missed calls. Fuck! I said I forgot I told Ashley we could go for lunch. It was currently 2:15 and we were supposed to meet at Fridays at 1:30.

I got up throwing my robe on and walking to the kitchen for breakfast. I looked in my counter and pulled out a box of Fruit loops. I picked up my phone off the counter and looked at my messages, I seen a 203 number text me

203-031-2302~ Good morning Beautiful
Me~ Who dis?
203-031-2302~ Clarence, From last night‼️
Me~ Ohhh. Hey wyd
(She changed his name to "Clarence❤️"
Clarence❤️~ Nothing. Whats ya plans for today ma?
Me~ Nothing much why?
Clarence❤️~ Oh, Im tryna take you out...
Me~ Um. Listen I really don't know Clarence with my situation right now🙄
Clarence❤️~ Nah on some friendly shit😭 So...You wanna out to Dinner?
Me~ Yeah. When and Where?
Clarence❤️~ Red lobsters and 7:30 meet me?
Me~ I'll be there‼️
Clarence~ See you then luv😍

I put my phone down and poured my cereal. I really can't believe I'm letting him take me out, I would usually say no, but I had a good feeling about him. Plus he said on friendly shit, He meant it right?

I picked up my phone and immediately facetimed Ashley. She answered "Heyy bitch" I said setting my phone up in a standing position. "Uh uh don't 'hey' me after you blew me off today" She said using her pointer finger to talk.

"Bestie...Im sorry last night was just soo fucking weird and crazy I overslept, but I will definitely make it up to you" I said knowing I didn't have shit to give. "Okayy Wyd" she said as I poured my milk and ate a spoonful of the cereal.

"Nothing. So Im going to dinner with Clarence at 7:30" I said as I kept eating my cereal because a bitch was hungry foreal. She paused then said in a suspicious voice "Mhmm so a date".

"No it's not a date, He said 'friendly shit' and Im not on the market" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say bitch. We definitely gotta find you an outfit, so I'll be there in 10"

Before I could respond she hung up the phone in my face. I really was planning on wearing something casual because I feel like Im not gonna go all out for a dinner that's not even a date, but I know Ashley gonna make me.

*20 minutes later*

I heard my door jingle and then keys, what the fuck. The only person that has a key is my mother, I got up out my bed and went downstairs. I got downstairs and saw Ashley sitting at my kitchen counter.

"Oh my fucking god, you scared me" I said as I held my heart. "My bad, I thought you were sleep to be honest" Ashley said getting up shrugging her shoulders. I watched her walk upstairs and I followed behind her as she walked into my closet.

"Okay lets see" She said, I knew this was gonna be long because Ashley is a very specific person, So every outfit I picked out she gave exact details on why I shouldn't wear it.

After about 10 minutes and it being 6:55 it was just about time for me to get ready and for Ashley to get going. I walked her to the door "Bye luv have fun, but not too much fun, don't go crazy and fuck him" She went on and on about not having too much fun.

I pushed her out the door " Okayy Ms. Talk to much" I said with one of my hands resting on her back moving her out and another hand holding the door closing it.