4~New Beginnings💛

We arrived at Ashleys house and I got out the car and carried a sleeping Cj to the door. I grabbed the spar key under her welcome mat and sprung open the door. I walked in and immediately smelled food and went into the kitchen to see Ashley cooking it up.

"Well, hey mrs Chef" I said looking everywhere except her eyes so she wont notice that I've been crying. She turnt around from the stove and went over to check on her food in the oven. From a far I could see that it was Lobster mac&cheese.

"Ha its not my fault Ik how to get down in the kitchen"She laughed walking over to me to kiss my forehead "Go lay my nephew down in my room sis"She says pointing to her bedroom.

I went to the room and laid Cj down and wrapped him up in her thick baby blue blanket.I walked out the room and sat at Ashleys kitchen table on snapchat taking cute videos.Ashley comes sit at the table looking me in my eyes while I try to ignore her.
Aa
"So, You just gon act like you cant see me .Okay I see how you movin "She says kinda upset . "Ha bitch I see you" I say lookin up from my phone watching videos of Chris with his new bitch Parker.I tried to hold the tears in but I just was too hurt to do anything.I put my phone down and start crying heavy and trying to shake it off by laughing. " Oh Queen its okay whats going on Is it Chris?".

As we sat in silence while I was trying to ignore her question. She wiped my tears and picked up my phone lookin at what I was doing. "Girl, Watching his sorry ass isn't gonna make you feel any better" Ashley says wiping my tears.

Ashley POV
"I just can't do this anymore , Like Idek my purpose , I feel worthless and broken" . Queen starts sobbing into her sleeve while I rub her back tryin to do all I can.
~3 hours later~

Queen POV
Me and Ashley are just sitting at her kitchen table discussing my future plans. "So Tomorrow Im going to the studio to work on a new project". Cj walks in waking up from his nap "Mama!" Cj says jumping into my arms. " Wow just forgetting about me huh? Cj" Ashley says with a stank face.

So Cj going to his grandmas house for the night because Ashley wants to take me out even though Im really not up for it. This should definitely be a night to remember.

Heyyyy💜 I've missed you guys sooo much😘 I have been super busy and I got logged out my account and forgot my password🙄 So, Watch out for more updates🎀