3~Moving Out?

I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm. When I turn my body to the other side of the bed, I see bags and suit cases packed ready to go . Remembering that after me and Chris argument, we decided to part ways So I packed my shit and was ready to go for today.

I got up throwing on a green oversized sweater with dark greenish leggings and my gray buttoned Ugg's and a normal bun on my hair(Lookin cute)💚

I got up getting Cj dressed in A regular white adidas t with some black jeans and some all black converse and curled his hair with some shea moisture and put in his black book bag filled with little toys💙

I didn't plan on texting Chris because then he was gonna become concerned about my location and thats the least I need right now. I grab all our bags and leave grabbing my car keys off the kitchen counter.Me and Cj walked to the parking lot to our car and then sure enough I forgot to lock the house up.

So, Me and Cj walk back to the house and as I pull out the key I heard loud music coming from behind us. I turn around and sure enough it was Chris dumb ass. I continue to lock the door to the house but when I turn around I see Chris breathing tf over me. "Chris move tf out my way nigga" I say trying not to make a damn scene but he just cant get enough. "Nahh,Queen you can leave but you damn sure aint taking my son"He says breathing so hard he makes his chest heave up and down. "Hah thats real cute cause who tf gon stop me?".

Chris was really pushing my buttons cause every move I would make he'll would move some way to block me. Chris gets call from an unknown number immediately telling him to stop playing with me and answer it. Yup knowing Chris of course He answered it.

"Mhmm go answer to ya hoes"I say getting by Chris walking to my car as fast as I could so I wont have to fight back tears anymore. We get in the car and I strap Cj in "Are you hungry baby"I say making eye contact with Cj through the rear mirror.

"YEAH, booty haha"He says I cant even be mad at him cause his stupid ass father taught him that shit. It was only 12 pm so I thought we kick it and get some lunch at Sonic.

10 minutes later*

Me and Cj ate inside cause Im really strict about my car being clean.As cj continues to eat I take out my phone and call My best friend Ashley.

Queen~Hey. Girl wyd ?
Ashley~Nun. Strolling through instagram hbu?
Queen~Not so good but Im on my way me and Cj just had to get some food in our system.
Ashley~So now you just could invite yourself to my house now?
Queen~Girl stfu be there in 10
Ashley~ight bet

Me and Cj get back into the car and as we drive I start writing a song in my head
Give you a taste of your own medicine hey yea.I sing out loud while Cj sleeps peacefully maybe I should make this more than a hum maybe this should be a song I write about Chris but We'll see

Hey guys sorry I been M.I.A just been real busy but what yall think?💚