Chapter 2

_________________________

Chapter 2

Tori

_________________________

I got a brand new muthafuckin Mercedes-Benz it was midnight blue. And the glass was tented.

Me-"OMFG I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!! Where did the money come from?!?!" I asked all happy.

Monique-"Work and some of my friends helped me out with the bills. and insurance."

Me-"Thank you thank you thank you thank you" I said continuously while hugging her.

Monique-"Now go have fun babe and be safe."

Me-"I will love you"

Monique-"Love you too bitch"

I went into my brand new car and found the keys in the cup holder. I already have my license so this is perfect. I drove to my bestfriends in the whole wide world house Alex house and we were going to meet our other two bestfriends Jay and Tay there.

I walked into the house and the party was LIVE asf.

????-"Hey bestfriend!"

Me-"ALEX OH MY GOSH I MISSED SO MUCH!!!!!!"

Alex-"I missed you too..... and you lookin good mami. You lookin good for papi?"

He said turning me around to look at my ass.

Me-"You wish mista mista"

He laughed at me and gave me another hug. Now he was lookin sexy as hell too. He had on khaki pants with a white shirt that showed off his 8 pack that makes me melt like butter. With a fresh cut and waves and his diamond earring. His tattoos was showing.

Alex-"Come upstairs I have something for you."

I just followed him upstairs. Now I know I'm not suppose to have feelings for my bestfriend but I do. He has always been there for me and he has the best personality and sense of humor and chica would die for. I guess he dont feel the same. But I havent told him and I dont plan to.

So we went into his room and he went to his dresser and I laid down on his bed. I laid on my stomach.

Alex-"Okay--- wow Tor you grew I mean ALOT"

The bad part about having my eyes the way they are is because when I blush my eyes turn pink and people would notice when im blushing. I cant hide my feelings because all they have to do is look me in the eye.

All I did when he said that was smile. But my eyes were pink. I tried covering them with my hands.

Alex-"Tori whats wrong?"

Me-"Uhhh nothing Alex umm I just.... I dont know."

I said still covering my eyes.

Alex-"Then stop covering your eyes"

He said uncovering my eyes. But I closed my eyes when he put my hands down.

Alex-"Tori"

Me-"Yes"

Alex-"Open your eyes babygirl"

Me-"Im good"

Alex-"No your not look at me"

Me-"If I do then something bad is going to happen and I wont be able to control myself. And it might ruin our friendship."

Alex-"It wont. I promise. Open your eyes and look at me."

I slowly opened my eyes and he looked into mine and I looked into his. I couldnt take it anymore. His lips were centimeters from mine I could feel him breathing. I grabbed his face and I kissed him. For about 40 seconds. I stopped and I stood up.

Me-"Alex Im sorry I am so sorry I uhh I should go"

Alex-"No Tori dont leave"

I just ran out the house and walked sped walked towards my car. One I reached my car I felt someone grab my arm turn me around. It was Alex.

Me-"Alex let me go. It was stupid just let me---"

He shut me up by kissing me again. Of course I kissed back. He held my waist. But the same feeling I got upstairs came to me again. So I pushed him back and I ran away from him. He tried catching up with me. I ran to the nearest park by his house.

I walked to the swings when I knew I lost him. I began to cry. I just knew I would do something that stupid. The kiss was good but I just couldn't get the thought out of my head of our friendship being ruined. I love Alex so much that it hurts. We were always there for eachother and so close. But because of stupid feelings its a possible chance its over.

I continued to cry on the swing when someone sat on the other swing next to me unexpectedly I jumped off the swing and turned my back on them and wiped my tears away. I was about to walk away but they grabbed me from behind tightly. I knew it was Alex.

"Alex let me go"

"No Tori. Not until I know you wont run away from me."

"I wont can you let me go now?"

"Promise?"

"I promise now can you let me go"

"No I like us like this makes me feel close to you"

"Alex I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"The kiss it was stupid of me to do that. I mean you obviously dont feel the same way so I just wanted to apologize."

"Come with me"

He had my hand and we went to a bench and he put me on his lap.

"Look Tori I know you thunk it was stupid but its not the kiss meant something to me. I wanted to do that for a long time. I was going to do that to you but you beat me to it. I have loved you for the longest I just was scared you didn't feel the same way about me until now"

All I did was smile. I turned around still on his lap and faced him but I was straddling him. I hugged him and he hugged me. I pulled away and smiled he leaned in slowly looking from my eyes to my lips I knew what that meant. We kissed and his hands was roaming my body. That's when they meet my ass. We were still kissing. I didn't mind until he squeezed my ass. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him like he was outta his mind.

Alex-"It wasnt me it was them"

He said hold his hands up. I couldnt get mad all I did was laugh.

Me-"So what now?"

Alex-"You tell me"

____________________________________________

Should they become a....

COUPLE

or

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

Comment

Vote

Fan/Follow