Chapter 7

Chapter7

Tori P.O.V

Dear Diary,

I hate when my feelings get in the middle if everything. I thought it would be easy to play hard to get. But with Starr and Layla all up on Tay and Jay I got jealous. I just want what they have with Alex but I cant because I dont want to ruin what we have. I just need time to think.

Love

Tori,

As soon as I got done writing in my diary Alex walked in. "Tori?" "What?" I said irritated. "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing Alex" "Not from what I just heard." "You heard all of " he shook his head yes. "Damn it" "Why didnt you tell me this?" "Because I know you dont feel the same way." "Well you never asked" "I never asked because I dont want to get disappointed or embarrassed me not asking made it easier." "Tori I do like you" "You just sayin that because you want to make me feel better Alex its okay." "No its true this nigga always talkin bout how much he likes and wants to be with you and all that shit." Jay said standing in the door way.

"Nobody asked you nigga." "Just tryin to help you out" "Well then I'm going to sleep night yall" I layed down but then I felt arms wrap around me I knew it was Alex. "What are you doing?" "Laying with you aint it obvious." "No I mean why? you have your own room." "This is better." he said bringing me closer to him. "Alex no this is not about to happen especially when our friends is downstairs probably listening." "You are absolutely right Tori come on come with me somewhere." he said getting up helping me up. "Why?" "I wanna go somewhere with you." I got up and put on some adidas pants on and a tank top with the matching shoes to the pants and put my hair in a messy bun.

We walked downstairs to see everybody cuddled and sleep. Still made me sick to stomach. I know what you thinking. Tori is just a little jealous bitch. I am at times but not at all times. I just get so caught in my feelings with him he is just so important to me and I hate the fact that I might be in love with him.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didnt even know we stopped. I got out the car and look at the sign. Mandy's 5 star motel. I have never been here before. When we went in it wasnt too fancy nor too sloppy. It was normal I guess. Alex checked us in and got the key and went to elevator while I followed. While we were in the elevator I just ended up getting irritated because I didnt know why we were here.

"Alex why are we here?" I asked bluntly. "I figured you were getting a little irritated watching everybody hugged up." "I was" "That could be us but you playin" he said with a smirk on his face. I laughed a little but went back to mad. We went to the very top floor. Alex walked to a door which I'm assuming is our room. It was beautiful. It had chocolates and fruit in the shape of a bouquet of flowers.

"Alex this is so dope." he laughed and walked into a room I followed and it was the bedroom. It was so pretty. It had its own bathroom and a king sized bed. Alex hopped on the bed faced down with his head in the covers. "Alex whats the real reason we here?" "So we can talk privately" "Talk about what?" "Us our relationship" once he said that my heart stopped and it seemed like time it self had stopped.

I dont know why but I hate this book. I will continue to update but the ending will come faster. And I am making a new book a better book.