Chapter 6

Chapter 6.          |

                            |

Tori POV.            |

                            |

________________|

"I'm bored yall we've been watching movies for hours" I complained "What do you expect us to do this late at night?" Alex asked. "I dont know I just want to do something fun." " I have an idea" Alex start getting closer. I had to hold my ground I mean I know we kissed and all but that doesnt matter anymore because he doesnt want to bring it up.

"Yeah no. Im good on that." "Okay Tori I see bae" Starr said winking at me. I just smiled because I realized its easier for me to.play hard get and beat Alex at his own game. "Let do a truth or dare/dance party on instagram." Jay said. "Okay" I said it started to get hot so I went upstairs.and changed into a sports bra that pushed my boobs up. Making them noticeable.

I got my phone posted a picture and tagged Tay Jay Starr Alex and Layla in it and instantly I got likes and comments.

I ran downstairs and Alex was coming up and I made a mistake ran into him and fell on top of him and his hand we on my ass and face in my boobs. I knew he was smiling. And he began to squeeze my ass.

"Alex?" "Yes Tori?" "Remove your hands off my ass and get you tongue out my chest." I got off of him and it was a big wet spot on my chest where his tongue was. I was smiling so hard. I couldn't even be mad I just smlied and walked away.

(A/N Lets just skip after the dares and stuff)

"Im sleepy" Starr said looking at her watch. "Okay lets go to sleep ma" Tay said licking his lips at Starr. She blushed and showed her deep dimples. I got up with saying a word and went towards the stairs. "Bae where you goin?" Layla asked sitting on Jay lap and there fingers intertwined. Jay was kissing her neck making her go crazy. I was mad and jealous because I wanted that. Not Jay hell no.

"I'm going upstairs. Where else do it look like I'm goin" I said with a attitude and continued my journey back upstairs. I heard a trail of feet behind me. It was Starr. "What wrong with you?" "What's wrong with me is that I like my best friend which stupid. I want to be with Alex but I cant because that would mess up everything we have together. While you and Layla sucking Tay and Jay lips off I'm over here lonely as fuck. Yall suppose to be here with me. But no yall be with them!" "Tori thats whats wrong you mad at us for who you like but cant be with because you don't want to?" "Not because I dont want to but because I cant." "You actually can but your just too scared to take a chance. How do you know what's going to happen if you never try it?"

Alex POV

Me, Layla, Tay, and Jay was just sitting there listening to there WHOLE conversation. But what caught my attention was when Tori said she wanted to be with me. That was I had to hear because I have always had feelings for her I never told her because I was scared. The night we kissed was one of the happiest moments for me. We're just confused. Mainly she is because I will take that chance. But once Starr said what she had to say it was a huge awkward silence. Mainly because she was right. Tori dont know whats going to happen if she doesnt try it.

The awkward silence stopped when Starr came down and Tori slammed the door room. Starr stopped at the staircase when she saw all of us stare at her. "What?" "Nothing you just made a valid point" "Shit yall heard that? Please dont tell me you heard Tori part." "We heard it all" I said. "Damn it."  She just walked where Tay was laying down snuggled up to him. I went upstairs to check on Tori.

"Tori?" I said cracking the door open.

Cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will happen next tune in tomorrow or later to find out depends on how I'm feelin.

Do me a favor and share my book and vote and comment more. Any bad comments or goods comments idc I just need MORE!!!!!!!!