Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Tori

Okay so after that night I've been thinking about Alex I mean I wanna be with him so bad but I dont wanna ruin what we have. I love him so much and I know that he loves me too but I just wish I would make up my mind.

So today Alex me Tay and Jay are going to have a sleepover at Alex house. I know what yall why would I be in a house full of boys for the 3 days. Well we did this like 100 times so nothings gonna happen.

I went to my closet grabbed a duffel bag and picked out some adorable clothes that I love so much. I brought my swim suit and sandals. PJ's and extra stuff. Alex told us to bring as much food and snacks as we can because alot is about to go down. Just incase I was gone fight a female that stepped outta I packed for that too.

I went to the candy store and bought some: Kit Kats Skittles Snickers Sour Patch Kids Sour Gummy Worms Gummy bears Jaw breakers Gum Balls etc. Then I went to the grocery store and bought chips juice pop marshmallows pretzels etc.

The 3 days are about to be so turnt. Once I was done shopping I drove to Alex and I saw Tay and Jay walking up to the door I parked and they looked at me I got out my clothes and the food and ran towards them.

Me: Babies!!!!!!!!!!!

Them: Tori!!!!!!!!!

I hugged them and laughed then Jay was about to open the door when it already opened.

Alex: You two should be ashamed I understand why she sounded like a girl but you two? Just sick.

I laughed and ran up to the only guest room. The twins was running up the stair but my stuff was already on the bed. We always fight for guest room when we spend the night at Alex house.

Them: Damn man

Alex: Thats a damn shame losing the room to a girl. Congrats Tor you officially won the guest for these 3 days

Me: Ayye

I did my victory dance but my phone fell out my pocket so I went to grab and all I heard was...

Boys: DAMMMMMNNNNN

Me: Perverts!!!!

Tay: Tori you grew up im mean... ALOT and in all the right places.

He said grabbed my hand and turning me arouns to see my ass. Now I regret bringing nothing but shorts, crop tops, and tank tops.

Alex: Thats what I said but you aint wanna believe me.

I turned around so they wouldnt see my eyes or see me blush. I ran past them so I could go to the bathroom.

Jay: Aye you know yo ass jiggle when you run?

They all busted out laughing. I came out the bathroom trying to be mad my eyes were red and green because I was happy and mad but I tried to play it cool.

I went into the room and pushed all them out and closed the door. Then I put my clothes in the dresser and everything else. I got a towel and rag to go shower because we were staying in for the night.

I took my shower and washed my hair and walked out the bathroom with a towel over my body. My hair was still wet though. I made sure then coast was clear from the boys and went into the guest room.

Once I got there I closed the door and lotioned up with the towel still on. I put on my undergarments. I let the towel fall. Along with the towel on my hair.

Alex

I went upstairs to let Tay and Jay everything was set up. They started following me to the living.