Might be a Bîtch but ill never be two faced

If you have a Wattpad and ever find this story you know who you are and you know what I mean. You are so two faced and awful. Say you want to try and be friends again and shout at me the next. I'm strong headed you knew this but you still blame me. It was you. I couldn't handle the anxiety, the depression that I was feeling , I couldn't handle my feelings. The feelings I was internalizing every single day we dated. You made me feel useless, worthless and unwanted, because no matter how much I tried I couldn't please you. We were never going to work and I knew that. Ignoring someone is not how you fix things but that's what you did anyway. You sent me a rude mean and kind of degrading text just yesterday , gave me anxiety so bad I was shaking so much it was like an earthquake started. And we texted back and forth but you always had to be right. You wouldn't let me explain, and you simply didn't care if I tried. And believe me I tried. I don't care if the grammar is terrible in this I'm just so sick and tired of you, you complaining that you don't have any real friends but tell people to fûck off if they try to talk to you. I don't get it. I don't get you. You twist my words call me a liar when I'm not even lying and are constantly a bîtch to me. But around my friends that are also yours you're sweet and awkward charming even just a little bit. So you see sometimes I may be a bîtch but I will never be two faced like you. You pathetic mewling little quim.
Also stop being so touchy with Christina she doesn't like it. Also another way you're two faced say you don't like being touched yet so touchy to my friend I think of as a sister. JUST FLIPPING!

Sorry I just I had to write this or I was going to scream and honestly I actually hope she finds This app finds my story and reads this. I might add a second part to this.