Highschool

So I'm currently a sophomore in high school or year ten. Let me tell you it sucks. In high school you'll lose friends and get betrayed. People will lie,cheat,steal, and abandon you. High school becomes a reality check. It is something that prepares you for life but only the social aspect of life. You don't learn politics unless your friends decide to talk about it. You don't learn how to do your taxes. Few life skills that you'll need in life are taught . Instead of learning how to help someone in a medical situation, I'm learning to build walls to block everyone out. I'm learning that trust is something that shouldn't be easily given, however I knew that already. I mean with the home life I have it's hard not to learn certain stuff early on. Stuff that is even more so forced in high school. To be popular you have to be charming or do drugs. To get  a boyfriend/girlfriend you have to be pretty or handsome. To be heard you have to yell however they don't want you to be heard, they want you to be silent. If you're a girl keep your head down and opinions to yourself. Animal farm is what I'm reading currently and in seventh grade I read the book thief. If you have ever read those books you know what they teach you. Two books I would recommend. You know we had a rainbow flag up once in a class they made the teacher take it down because it was not welcoming and it was too political. However another teacher can have a state of Jefferson flag up in his classroom and club. However God forbid the lgbt wants representation. Our GSA was disbanded and our flag taken down. This is all over the place I am well aware but that is exactly what high school is. This is what I do when I can't sleep I write or talk to myself. When all I can hear is dogs and my own typing. It's peaceful especially when I think of high school. Well goodbye. I have no idea what this is.