Chapter 1

"Its really late guys, I think I should head home", is the last thing I remembered saying before I was introduced into this cell, which I figured was worse than jail. The way jail is advertised, cells, bad food, nasty cell mates, fighting constantly..it was nothing like this. I was stripped down into my bra and panties, held down by metal bars on a hard concrete floor. I look around in utter disgust at the conditions of this place. The walls were made of metal and they were rusted. I could see faint blood stains about two feet away from my head. It seemed as if many have been beaten, tortured, or even murdered in this cell. There was a couple of things that happened to confuse me. 1) Why was there only one cell? 2) Why was I here? 3) Who was behind this cruelty? But most of all..How could I get out? I began to yank and pull on the chain, despite how puny I was and how heavy the chains were. They chains made lots of noise, they sounded like 10 pianos being dropped everytime I moved. I wasnt sure where the monster behind this was,but I knew he had already heard me, and that didnt stop me from trying. My whole life I have been hard headed. Even when I broke my arm in 8th gradeand was told to stay away from sports for a while, that didnt stop me from breaking it again. So I figured if I tried hard enough, I would make it out. But there was one thing I failed to notice. He was watching me the whole time, not in person, but he was. I looked to my right and saw a tiny black camera with a litte red dot in it. That meant I was being watched. Before I could blink and comprehend all of this, the door swung open and the first thing I saw was a long narrow whip in his hand. He turned to look at me slowly and the sly look in his eyes told me he didnt care wether I got out of this place alive or not, all it told me for sure was that he wouldn't hesitate to hit me if I made the slightest movement. Only one question remained in my mind at this point..who is he?

_________________________________________________________________

  Hey guys! This is the first official chapter of CAPTIVE Book 1. I do intent on writing more captive books depending on how this book turns out..speaking of that please be sure to comment your thoughts or post to my feed how you feel about this book. Thanks!!