and flex

just like the moon loves the waves
I will love you
although we may never collide how I want to
We will always play parts to big to forget about in each others lives

The morning sun peeks through Na Jaemins window and wakes him up gently, kissing his eyelids.

It was a Sunday morning, and Jaemin woke up smiling to himself. Dreaming of a ballerina performing to a song faintly playing in the background. She wore a mask, and at the end of it she suddenly takes it off.

She never looked at him;
He never saw her face

However, he could feel her happiness.

She turns to him,

And then he wakes up.

Jaemin literally could not be any happier than he is right now, he's never gotten that far in his dream about the ballerina. He been dreaming for the past few months and he thinks it might be them.

He checks his phone to see that Jeno and Mark are in the group chat planning to go to a cafe,

"Wait I work there"
"..."
"Those assholes"

Jaemin gets in Jenos car, accompanied with Mark and buckles his seatbelt.They were celebrating  Marks birthday by going out to eat then going to see a movie Mark couldn't stop talking about.

"Okay I don't you to take this in the wrong way, but today is the one day we can embarrass you freely. One it's my birthday and two if you retort you'll get fired. It's a win win!" Mark starts talking excitedly.

Jeno doesn't need to do anything but smile for Jaemin to get the hint that he wasn't on his side.

This is going to be a long ass day, isn't it?

As everyone arrives, Jaemin directs them to a table where they can stay at until his shift is over. They order drinks (mind you the hardest drinks to make just so they can watch him suffer) and start talking amongst themselves.

Jaemin was about done with his hours when a group walks in, god really does hate me today doesn't he?

He thought he hated it until he saw a girl walk in.

She was pretty to say the least. A smile on her face as the guy next to her laughs along to something he said.

His friends called him for nearly a minute before he stopped staring and noticed.

"Yes, we get it you het, a pretty girl walked in, can I get another drink?" Mark starts to bug him purposely.

Jaemin sighs before he slyly flicks them off.

Another boy makes the order for the table and another worker takes care of it to Jaemins luck.

The boy and girl from before start walking up to him before he starts getting flustered due to the girl.

"A-Are you order 127?" He stumbles after his words while trying way too hard to avoid eye contact.

"That would be us, yes." The guy says with a deeper voice than he thought he would have. He quickly hands his bag to the boy and starts to handle the drinks.

He hands them over to the pretty girl until she jerks back.

He can hear her barely curse under her breath. Why is she starting at her-

His wrist starts to itch until it burns.

His friends rise out of their seats.

The other table goes silent as the girl originally sitting down and talking loudly, goes silent and covers her mouth, looking like she was about to cry.

A light grey color flashes into his mind and onto his skin,

A wing appears as if it's falling almost. Delicately, until it all appears.

Suddenly he feels, emotional?

A tear involuntarily rolling down his cheek

His stomach feels like it has a swarm of butterflies trying to escape, suddenly he wants to kiss whoever this girl is who's in front of him.

and then
without thinking

he takes her hand and leads her out of the cafe.